Janet Jackson's Twitter page

I'm following her on Twitter... can't tell if it's real or not.. fyi... her tweets are protected so if you want to be able to see what she's been saying, she has to add you

I don't know anything about Twitter neither do I have an account.
But Jermaine Dupri (Janet's man) has an account so feel free to ask him about it:
http://twitter.com/ltlline

(And yes, I know for sure that is his official twitter page that he updates himself)

JD already said that Janet doesn't have a twitter account.
That person is not Janet.

JD already said that Janet doesn't have a twitter account.
That person is not Janet.

Who is JD?

She sounds like she is the really Janet.. Hard to say

edit: Oh ok Jermain Dupri is JD, but do you know where he said that?

I was convinced that it was fake at first, but I decided to follow her just to see, the more I follow the more im convinced its her... I guess the people on her fan club would know best, cos she ofter tweets about being in certain places, and they would probably be able to cross reference that with pictures that appear of her if you know what i mean...

It seems quite new. Jacksonsource.com has this twitter page under the news, they mention it very briefly. I am going to ask if they got a confirmation if it is real. Otherwise it could be that JD said that she didn´t have a twitter page before and she got one after that or someting like that. I am going to ask them anyway...

I asked Jacksonsource.com but they said they don´t have a confirmation that it is really her account.

The fact that she's not following JD gives it away I think. Whoever that person is probably knows that as soon as he/she adds him, he'll let everyone know that it's not her.

its a fake
I think it's real. It's hard to say. But I did asked a question about a family member and she answered it in a way I don't think a fake person would. Also the Myspace link is to her real Myspace page.
And Twitter has a policy about people posing as celebrities. There were people posing as members of the Kardashian family and most of those pages were deleted. If a person has a Twitter page and they are using a celebrity picture, but the content of what they are posting is not being done as the celebrity, then that's not an issue... i.e a fan of Michael Jackson using his picture as there profile pic.

Last edited:
I think it's real. It's hard to say. But I did asked a question about a family member and she answered it in a way I don't think a fake person would. Also the Myspace link is to her real Myspace page.
And Twitter has a policy about people posing as celebrities. There were people posing as members of the Kardashian family and most of those pages were deleted. If a person has a Twitter page and they are using a celebrity picture, but the content of what they are posting is not being done as the celebrity, then that's not an issue... i.e a fan of Michael Jackson using his picture as there profile pic.

:mello:

I am not sure what to think. If it is a fake then maybe somebody should contact Janet and tell her about it, but sometimes I think it sounds like it is her.

JD said its fake, so its fake lol
But what did JD say exactly and when did he say it? Did somebody ask him about this particular page and he said it was a fake or did he just say that she didn´t have a tritter page? If he just said that she did´t have a twitter page then she could have gotten it after he said that because it seems to be quite new. But if somebody asked him about this page then I guess it must be a fake.

Hm...whoever it is says:

"f your man tells you he doesn't want you to be on social website such as twitter or myspace. Would you listen to him and cancel ur account?"

and

"I understand all of you but there is a point when u just get tired of arguing over this and you don't want to jeopardize your relationship."

Back