Any fans are coming to London in September ??

BmB_Mj

Proud Member
Hello there

I want to see which fans are coming in september so we can go before or after the event together to different places

or even book at the same hotel .. would be great

and since I'll go alone I badly need company !!!

so.. any one ?

i dont know where i will stay in september yet. when i come in july i will stay in the london home stay hostel in eltham. its cheap and got some good ratings.

when are you going to be there? maybe we can share a hotel room or so?

I didn't decied yet at which place I'll stay

I don't know actually where should I stay :)

Any ideas ?

Last edited:
i just can tell you that my friends and i decided to stay in a hostel. we will pay 30 pound a day, i think most of the hotels are more expensive... so you should check what you want :)

I might attend the same date with you 29 Sept. depends on my visa. so far i have Jan 7 ticket but if the visa turns out valid for 6 months, i might go on 27 or 29 Sept

I will contact you again

yeah but i will still go to 2 concerts in july so its not that bad :) and who knows, maybe i have money by the end of the year, then i will try to come back in february again :)

I am coming to London from New Zealand. I will be there from 5th - 12th september. I am staying at a B&B in Greenwich for 25 pounds a nite. I am going to the 6th & 8th sept shows & hoping to get tickets for the 10th show to make my LOOOONG exspensive trip worthwhile. I wud luv to meet other fans. :)

ill be there for the spet 29th show and then prob hang around to wave mj off back home.

yeah ill be there on the 8th. hoping to do the first and last shows for the second leg aswell. theres certain set dates i want and those are some of them . havnt booked anywhere for sept will do it later. depends on where mj is (if hes in chisle) as for july i have a B&B kinda booked (its along story lol) about 10 mins form central london and about 10 mins from chislehust.so if mjs theres its quick to get back and forth from. obviously will depend on where mjs staying if i keep the booking or not as u can cancel upto 48rs b4

aah ok. do you know of any sites where me and a couple of others can book a decent B&B near euston station?

i dont now of any near euston personally but best thing to do is just put B&B in london (euston) or an area near it kings cross for example theres loads of B&B around therein google and loads will come up. thats all i do and u get lots of sites.also check out travel lodge they do very cheap rooms on certain dates. u might get lucky if its the dates u want

Sup my 2 texas friends, we just missing Zoya. lol We also are planning on going to the last show or 2 in March for sure without a doubt. We figured we'd see the ending of the first leg. Then come back to London for the last couple shows for the 2nd legg in which we figure *crosses fingers* a new single or album will have come out and mj adds new songs to the set list.

Right now we have like 5 or 6 going to the Last show in March we gonna get more of us from the USA to just WILD OUT in London. lol haha
MY DOUGGIE, MY DOUGGIE lmao

msn: michaeljacksonsgodson@hotmail.com
yahoo: heman70510

Back