Hearts for Michael

sugarbunny891

Proud Member
This is a new thread to discuss how we are going to turn our heart idea into reality, and spread the word.
We need ideas....

* when to hold up the hearts?
* how big should the hearts be?
*are people brave enough to hand them out to people at the o2? I am pretty sure you couldnt sell them .
* material for the heart?

^check out the banners thread :)

i hope you dont mind, but im just gonna copy paste my old posts about this ''sea of love'' idea :p

''Oh the hearts are such a good idea! Imagine him singing a song like 'Man In The Mirror' and there would be 20.000 hearts held up for him!

Maybe they can make hearts of rubber with the mjjc logo or something like that. If they are gonna do it, it's important to make some more so they can sell some at the clubhouse as well. I really like this idea, I think a sea of hearts will show our appreciation towards Michael, if a lot of people would do it, it really shows that ''nation 2 nation'' and community idea to Michael too. Since I don't think every single person will get to know about this idea, I don't mind cutting lots of cardboard hearts and share them around the O2 arena before the concert starts.

But if we're really planning to do this, I think it would be good to make some rules about when to hold up the hearts and when not. I think it would be more emotional for Michael when we ALL would hold up the hearts when he sings a song like ''Man in the Mirror'' or ''Will You Be There'', instead of holding them up when he's singing something like ''Rock with you'', it needs to make an ''impact''.

maybe we should try it for the first date, see if everything works out a bit. We can all cut ourself a cutboard heart, instead of buying one. If we're planning to do this, I'm willing to cut a lot of hearts to spread around the O2. If it worked out the first night, Ican pass my heart over to another fan who's going to the second concert and so on and on.''

-----------

so, I personally think these hearts should be held up when he's singing a ballad or a ''hippie'' song (heal the world, man in the mirror, earth song, ect). I think the hearts should be big enough, so he can see that what we're holding up is heartshaped. I think cardboard hearts, are the easiest.

AND YES, I have the guts to share these hearts around the O2 arena.:p

Guys, I'm so tired so I apologize for my fugly English. :p

^check out the banners thread :)

i hope you dont mind, but im just gonna copy paste my old posts about this ''sea of love'' idea :p

''Oh the hearts are such a good idea! Imagine him singing a song like 'Man In The Mirror' and there would be 20.000 hearts held up for him!

Maybe they can make hearts of rubber with the mjjc logo or something like that. If they are gonna do it, it's important to make some more so they can sell some at the clubhouse as well. I really like this idea, I think a sea of hearts will show our appreciation towards Michael, if a lot of people would do it, it really shows that ''nation 2 nation'' and community idea to Michael too. Since I don't think every single person will get to know about this idea, I don't mind cutting lots of cardboard hearts and share them around the O2 arena before the concert starts.

But if we're really planning to do this, I think it would be good to make some rules about when to hold up the hearts and when not. I think it would be more emotional for Michael when we ALL would hold up the hearts when he sings a song like ''Man in the Mirror'' or ''Will You Be There'', instead of holding them up when he's singing something like ''Rock with you'', it needs to make an ''impact''.

maybe we should try it for the first date, see if everything works out a bit. We can all cut ourself a cutboard heart, instead of buying one. If we're planning to do this, I'm willing to cut a lot of hearts to spread around the O2. If it worked out the first night, Ican pass my heart over to another fan who's going to the second concert and so on and on.''

-----------

so, I personally think these hearts should be held up when he's singing a ballad or a ''hippie'' song (heal the world, man in the mirror, earth song, ect). I think the hearts should be big enough, so he can see that what we're holding up is heartshaped. I think cardboard hearts, are the easiest.

AND YES, I have the guts to share these hearts around the O2 arena.:p

Guys, I'm so tired so I apologize for my fugly English. :p

That sounds like a great idea to me but what if certain people attending the concerts don't/won't understand? You know how a majority of those tickets have been brought by "Mutual" fans who just like his music but don't know anything about him etc, i.e. my brother, do you think they will join in with it?

I really like the idea though; anything for Michael :agree:

^haha, I just loved your ''sea of love'' idea :D

Well, I personally think that 75% of the attending people will be fans (I mean, who's gonna have to buy all those ebay tickets ?:p). I just think this needs a good organisation and plan. If you guys want I can post this idea on another board Í'm on, to see if there's enough interest before we put a lot of work in this. :p

would be cool to have the flag of the country ur from in the heart though..
so it truly shows nation to nation..
but then we would have to make it ourselves, but I also think THAT'S easier..than handing them out at the arena..
:)

Only problem with not handing them out and people from here making them is that if you look at the whos going when thread, theres only around 40 people going to the opening night alone (most popular). 40 hearts arn't really gonna make an impact.

If we sort out some details, could this not be an idea which is passed on via the people running this site to AEG?

Someone else said that a load of Prince fans on one of the forums had organised every1 holding up purple glow sticks during purple rain at his gig, and when they got there, the o2 was handing them out! So how did this happen? If they can do that for prince, why can't we do hearts for michael?

ooo this is exciting well we have 4 months to plan :)
If not can we not come do a definate descion about how we are going to do it and just post it on here all the other forums / facebook / bebo / twitter etc

Things needed to be decided:

Heart size and material

When they are to be held up

How they will be distributed / how we will tell people

All dates or just opening night

Can AEG / The o2 / The mods here help us

Get in the way of who? If there on Hellium and on a long string tied to your wrist its perfect!

I do think the would possibly get in the way...didn't really think it through, got to excited lol. I think balloons will look brill (right sort of size) but it kinda eliminates the idea of holding them up for ballads, also the only way we could get them to people is to convince the o2 that its a good idea.

^^yeah like I said..let's make the hearts glow in the dark :D
maybe there is some kind of..hmm colour or PEN or something you can buy to paint on the hearts for it to glow? lol!!! NO idea :D
I'll have a look around the internet :)

they have glow paint that you could paint the hearts with, at arts and craft stores ... Michael's crafts, AC Moore, Joanne's Crafts or any art/office supply store in your area.
Staples, office max ... even WAlMart has that ish. :yes:

^^wow coooool :)
I'll have a search in those stores..hope they have some online cause I don't think we have those in norway..but they might sell it somewhere in a art store here too

^^wow coooool :)
I'll have a search in those stores..hope they have some online cause I don't think we have those in norway..but they might sell it somewhere in a art store here too

Theres also hobby craft in the uk, so if you can't get hold of it, you could do it once your here...

I've just got an image of us all sitting in the wetherspoons clubhouse before the gigs, making glow in the dark hearts :lol:

Theres also hobby craft in the uk, so if you can't get hold of it, you could do it once your here...

I've just got an image of us all sitting in the wetherspoons clubhouse before the gigs, making glow in the dark hearts :lol:

:laugh: haahahahahaa now that's a cool sight!!!
sure MJ would love that :D he could join in?
lol
it will be like. "okeyy, we have some glitter left..who wants it on their heart"?
Mj" oh memememememe!!!!!

:wub:

Back