The wtf thread -- when there is nothing left to think, say or do but.... WTF???!

friend

Proud Member
when there is nothing left to think, say or do but.... WTF???!

beeeeeeeeetches.....WTF

Re: the wtf thread -- when there is nothing left to think, say or do but.... WTF???!

Is that IT? WTF??? :|

Re: the wtf thread -- when there is nothing left to think, say or do but.... WTF???!

WTF is up with this wind!

WTF Earthquake!!!!! :bugeyed

WTF is his problem?!!!! I dunno what to think anymore. Oh well. :(

WTF this can't be right.

WTFFFF! I just like saying it haha!!!

What The Fun :)

Hi Poe :) I'm alright, thank you. How are you? HUG

Glad to know it :) yw

why is it brown when it's usually red... but it tastes the same. WTF? LOL

Some people are so rude! WTF? :angry:

What The Fun :)

:lol: :lol: :lol: nice one fujon!

WTf!! is up with my laptop!?

What the **** is the problem!?!?!?

Now i've cut my thumb... WTF?????

.................... wtf

:wtf2 I just ate this whole bag of popcorn all by myself.....:popcorn: LOL

What is that noise coming from my washing machine.. it sounds like it's getting it's teeth into an item of my clothing... WTF????? :bugeyed:

Last edited:

WTF is wrong with some ppl who are digging into other ppl's private lives :no:

WTF is that guy doing?!

Back