Do you like the "don't stop til you get enough" music video?

Do you like the "don't stop 'til you get enough" music video?

• YES! It's cool

Votes: 176 89.3%
  • No!!

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters
^^yeah that was surprising actually, because all the people i've talked to always find that music video stupid with the background images and stuff, :D haha

Yes, I love the video! I think DSTYGE was a bit ahead of it's time (with all the replica's of MJ dancing in the vid and everything lol), but of course looks dated now but still is a cool video. Michael looks so cute in it and his dancing and energy are contagious. What's not too like?

It's really simple compared to the rest of Michael's videos, but that's what I like about it. Don't get me wrong, I love his other videos but this one's all about Michael and there's no one else in the video to take attention away from him. Not to mention how good Michael looks ;)

Uh yeah!!! He's suuuuuper cute and I love the three dancing MJs in the middle that's my favorite part! Loves it!

No. He looks cute in it but it bores me.

It's awfully long as well.

It's the only video im not really a fan off.

No. He looks cute in it but it bores me.

It's awfully long as well.

It's the only video im not really a fan off.

Hehe I remember when I was a kid and they had "Michael Jackson Weekends" on MTV... and everytime DSTYGE came on I was like "ah no, not this again" :D

MTV sure loved to play that video...

:wub::wub::wub::wub:eek:h my goodness!!!!!!
I looooove this vid!
he looks so happy and jovial. and he's rocking out to the music. And his smile is to die for!!!!

Yeahh I love the video, Michael looks so happy and he looks cute :wub:
But the background does make my eyes/head hurt a bit by the end, especially when I saw it once in some electronics shop and there were loads of televisions showing it! :lol:

aahhahha omg i'm part of the 5 who said no!

i guess i know who the asshoes on mjjc are :lol:

as purely a video, it could've been better. but, of course, the multiple michaels made it that much bareable. but the random icecubes, ugh, just no. if it were made today it would be a windows screensaver.

Last edited:
He's so adorable in it. The close-ups, the smiles...that SMILE! With Mike dancing around and smiling like that, not a second of the video bores me. ;)

I found it boring when I was a little kid but I love it now. I guess the simpleness of it compared to other MJ vids doesn't appeal to most kids, or to people who have ADHD and need something to explode every few seconds in order to hold their attention.

Admittedly his surroundings in the vid are really weird and I never really got the relevance, but I just focus on Michael jamming to his music, like the Rock With You video only more lively.

And of course the part where he bursts into the first "OOOOH!" at the beginning is legendary in itself.

He's so adorable in it. The close-ups, the smiles...that SMILE! With Mike dancing around and smiling like that, not a second of the video bores me. ;)
:yes:.....:wub::wub::wub:

if ur gonna overlook the vid yes its bad but if u gonna think it's the 70's its quite understandable plus the vid's quite fitting,JMO

well it's easy to look at now as goofy and lame, but back THEN it was awesome and innovative....myself i think he reminds me too much of steve urkell in that video, lmao, so i always just laugh at it. now Rock with You? omg, soooooooo yummy...hard to believe its from same cd, lol, he looks totally different with way better haircut

I VERY much didn't at first. As I got older, I started appreciating it more for some reason. Now I LOVE it!

I love this video soooo much!

Michael looks so happy in it... His smiles were so contagious.. and the way he is just dancing to the beat is just adorable. I love his spontaneous dances.

Back