Something else to do while your in london

No this isn't just a list of places 2 go. the point was all these top london attractions under one special offer ticket deal like he says. Great value for money. All info can be found on the link.

I just found out about this offer and thought it would be good for people coming to london for a few days for the concerts. Something to do while there and it's a good price for all those attractions

I guess I'm interested in this thing ... since I'm going to all the places that you've mentioned...

I'll stay one week in london.. beside going to the concert, I'll definitely go to those places... including nightclubs and bars at night :D :D

I know the Michael concerts will be in London... I know Thriller Live is also in London... And I know that the Maddame Tussauds in London has the wax Michael statue... I'll be going to all of these.

Any other spots in London or very close to London where I can do something Michael while I'm there?

When i go to London i gonna visit:
- Some new shopping mall my friend told me about
- China Town
- Harrods (i really have to see that after all the talking about it in english class)
- Chamden (to bad the market seemed to be burned down?)
- The sightseeing stuff such as big ben, tower bridge, tower of London etc etc. My friend wants to see the change of guards aswell at buckingham palace but i have no idea if they still do that in the morning?!)
- And i need to pay a visit to the virgin megastore and forbidden planet.

I found Madam Tussauds(rock & pop circus) really disapointing when i was there years ago. MJ and Janet didn't look alike and it was small as far as i can remember.

I know the Michael concerts will be in London... I know Thriller Live is also in London... And I know that the Maddame Tussauds in London has the wax Michael statue... I'll be going to all of these.

Any other spots in London or very close to London where I can do something Michael while I'm there?

The London Eye
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/London_Eye

You can get some great shots of London from up there

When i go to London i gonna visit:
- Some new shopping mall my friend told me about
- China Town
- Harrods (i really have to see that after all the talking about it in english class)
- Chamden (to bad the market seemed to be burned down?)
- The sightseeing stuff such as big ben, tower bridge, tower of London etc etc. My friend wants to see the change of guards aswell at buckingham palace but i have no idea if they still do that in the morning?!)
- And i need to pay a visit to the virgin megastore and forbidden planet.

I found Madam Tussauds(rock & pop circus) really disapointing when i was there years ago. MJ and Janet didn't look alike and it was small as far as i can remember.

yeh defo go to camden, its really great.

and its not that badly burnt down and the have restored it now anyways.

:)

Back