Stephen King

Stargirl

Proud Member
What do you think about the King Of Horror Writing?
lol

I like the books I have read of his (Carrie, Salem's Lot, It, Desperation)...

and enjoy reading his Entertainment Weekly articles from time to time.

Btw, didn't Michael and him write "Ghosts" together?

And he also wrote an article stating that the media covering the 05Trial was just horrendous and crazy and wrong.

What do you think about the King Of Horror Writing?
lol

I like the books I have read of his (Carrie, Salem's Lot, It, Desperation)...

and enjoy reading his Entertainment Weekly articles from time to time.

Btw, didn't Michael and him write "Ghosts" together?

And he also wrote an article stating that the media covering the 05Trial was just horrendous and crazy and wrong.

I love Stephen King...he is unique...:punk:

Stephen King is awesome and yes he and Michael wrote Ghosts together on the phone :yes:

I'm a fan...Read most of his books...Needful Things amazed me i loved every page of it.The Stand was mind blowing also!

Stephen King is a genius!!
Hes been through so much
and he has the gift of showing
his mind in his books. I love how
he draws from things in his life
and adds it into the mix.
I love his books! :)

I read Stemphen King, he is amazing

Dolores claiborne is among my favourites.

There's another one about a man that has been in a coma for over a decade....forgot the title to that one..

I have a few of his books. But I prefer watching his movies over his books. To me they are alot more easier than reading one of his books. One of my absolute favorite Stephen King movies is The Langoliers. OMG that is one of his greatest movies he has ever made. It is like where does he come up with this stuff? There are only 2 authors I will ever mostly read and that is V.C. Andrews and Stephen King.

^
Well Stephen King doesn't MAKE the movies per say now does he...it's his ideas that get adapted...and I've always prefered his books to the movies...

like for example Shining...I watched the movie first and I loved it but reading the book I realized that there SO much left out and yet to be incorporated to capture the true sense of the story. JMO

Love Stephen King. I have all of his books. My favorites are The Stand, The Shining, Dead Zone, Lisey's Story. Love his short stories too. I think the movies are sort of hit and miss. Love the 4 part TV run of "The Stand". Love "Dead Zone" too - that was really pretty close to the book. I think what I like best is that he brings his characters to life - they seem like real people that weird stuff happens to - maybe that's what makes the stories creepy.

I haven't read the book but I watched Salem's Lot recently. I loved that movie. If you haven't watched it I strongly suggest you do. Get some popcorn lol

Back