discount coupone for viagogo?

Remyisme

Proud Member
is there a one? wasn't there one? i think they offered it at mj.com but it's expired now. for now is there anything else that gives a discount there? please tell me.

i was given one because i had bought more than 3 tickets from there. so i used it once. it was only 5%.

Sorry, my mistake, just realised I wrote 17%, it's actually 7%. I got £20 back for one of the tickets I bought, so it's still worth doing!

If you're talking about Quidco it never expires...it's a partnered merchant. And it's defo 7%.

Sorry, my mistake, just realised I wrote 17%, it's actually 7%. I got £20 back for one of the tickets I bought, so it's still worth doing!

:eek:hmy: I forgot all about that site, I should start using it again! I've already spent a lot of money on Viagogo :( I used the vouchers though

:eek:hmy:" smilieid="551" class="inlineimg" /> I forgot all about that site, I should start using it again! I've already spent a lot of money on Viagogo :( I used the vouchers though

Yeah it is quite good! I'm expecting £40 back from them at the end of this month! No hassle either, just goes in your bank! I always forget about it though I must admit! :lol:

how do you do it through that site? can you tell me?

how do you do it through that site? can you tell me?

Yeah sure. If you join with them and register the bank account which you want to be paid into. Then, if you go to the search box in the top left hand corner and search viagogo or any other online merchant like HMV or whatever, it will show a list of results. Click on the one you're interested in and it will have a button that says click here to visit this merchant and earn cash back. Then you go to the site and make your purchase. Quidco then somehow tracks what you spend and gives you the percentage that it is for that merchant. You usually get paid about a month later. Hope that's clear enough! :lol:

EDIT: If you have been looking at viagogo a lot in recent days then clear your cookies before going through Quidco. The reason it gives you money is because viagogo believes you have discovered the site through Quidco, lol. That is why they are willing to pay Quidco, and Quidco pays you!

Yeah it is quite good! I'm expecting £40 back from them at the end of this month! No hassle either, just goes in your bank! I always forget about it though I must admit! :lol:

£40 nice one! That'll go towards another ticket right??! ;) I forgot I had a Quidco account, I set it up when I was looking at home insurance a long while back, there was a Love Film deal too. I should get in to the habit of using it... I don't even want to think of how much I could have gotten back, I shop online a fair bit!

Nevermind, I'm certain I'll be buying more tickets from Viagogo in the future, I'll be sure to use Quidco then... I'm not going to knock back 7% lol!

Very good to know, hadn't even thought about discount codes really until i came across this thread! Thanks Remyisme for asking and to all you guys for helping! Not i've just got to wait until my friend has the money to pay me back for them, then i can buy some tix on viagogo!

you guys, i just have few more general questions:

1) How do you know that the Quidco site is genuwine and will not still your money from your account, when you go through them to Viagogo, that the info they collect from you, stays with them only? The site doesn't look 100 % convincing to me...
2) The same goes to the other site offering the 5% discount codes. Is it genuwine? Did anyone order from Viagogo and inserted this codes, and knows from expirience that it doesn't do no wrong? That it won't give them way to hack your card and all?
3)Is Viagogo itself genuwine? They will not send you fake tickets? How can they assure that if the tickets come through this different sellers? Are you guys sure that if you ordered from them the tickets won't be fake?

you guys, i just have few more general questions:

1) How do you know that the Quidco site is genuwine and will not still your money from your account, when you go through them to Viagogo, that the info they collect from you, stays with them only? The site doesn't look 100 % convincing to me...
2) The same goes to the other site offering the 5% discount codes. Is it genuwine? Did anyone order from Viagogo and inserted this codes, and knows from expirience that it doesn't do no wrong? That it won't give them way to hack your card and all?
3)Is Viagogo itself genuwine? They will not send you fake tickets? How can they assure that if the tickets come through this different sellers? Are you guys sure that if you ordered from them the tickets won't be fake?

I can't answer number one but:

2) There is no way for them to steal your card details from entering a code. When you select your tickets there will be a box for you to enter any promotional codes. I can't guarantee that the code will work, but theres no harm in trying.
3) Yes Viagogo is safe and secure. They are an official partner for Michael Jackson tickets. They cannot guarantee to you that the seller you are buying from is however genuine or not, just like ebay is a reputable company, but the sellers on there might not be. HOWEVER Viagogo offer security against false sellers unlike ebay. They act as a middle man for your purchase. When you buy the tickets, they hold on to your money instead of handing it straight to the seller. They will only hand the seller the money when you confirm to them that you have received your tickets and that they are genuine. If the tickets are fake, or do not arrive, you will be given a refund (or alternative tickets I believe).

Back