Tickets for Jan/Feb 2010 on Seetickets.com NOW!!!!!

AppleHeadPro

Proud Member
I know this doesnt warrant its own thread but im sure the mods will understand that fans really want tickets.

Some upper tier tickets still available on http://www.seetickets.com at £65 and £75 for 27th Jan, 18th, 22nd, 24th Feb 2010!

Last edited:
Was about to post this

FEBRUARY 22ND and 24TH HAVE FRONT BLOCKS AND LOWER TIER!!:

February 18th - http://www.seetickets.com/see/price.asp?code=384555&userid={35FE5882-7B30-4272-A219-961761A710F3}&filler1=see&filler2=art-srch

February 22nd - http://www.seetickets.com/see/location.asp?locReq=84341432&code=384557&userid={35FE5882-7B30-4272-A219-961761A710F3}&pricetype=1&filler1=see&filler2=art-srch

February 24th - http://www.seetickets.com/see/location.asp?locReq=84341954&code=384558&userid={4D870E75-A97D-4F16-8E5F-80AB66FAA344}&pricetype=1&filler1=see&filler2=art-srch

But they're all selling as singles, the 2 ticket option isn't even working when it says that there are 6. Confused, surely if there aren't more than 1 ticket in one area it should say so??

I just looked because Stuart PM'd me and you cant just get 2 you have to get 3 so mum won't get them!!!! SHe said we don't want to be stuck with an extra ticket!! I could have tickets right now if they said 2 not 3!! Why do they let you have 3 and not 2?? HELP!!!!!

I just looked because Stuart PM'd me and you cant just get 2 you have to get 3 so mum won't get them!!!! SHe said we don't want to be stuck with an extra ticket!! I could have tickets right now if they said 2 not 3!! Why do they let you have 3 and not 2?? HELP!!!!!

cant you buy 3 and sell one?

Thats what I asked mum but when we looked how much it wa going to be to buy all 3 it was more than we have in our back atm so we can't buy them :(

NOOOOOOOO I missed them - dammit!! Why did I choose that moment to go on sims 2 :( :( :( :( :( :( ARRGHH Im so annoyed withmyself now!! :mad:

Becca I've just searched for 2 tickets for 22nd Feb, block 105 and it's showing them seated together! Goooo!

You can select 2 but it keeps coming up with this:
Sorry, it was not possible to allocate any seats in that location

It is likely that these seats have now sold out
Please click "TRY AGAIN" to select a different number of seats or a different location.
To select a different event altogether, click "NEW SEARCH"

arrow_left_white.gif
TRY AGAIN
arrow_left_white.gif
NEW SEARCH

Becca, i have also just checked this 22nd February for you and it found 2 tickets together (in block 105)
You requested 2 SEATS tickets priced at £84.75 each in block 105 in the 1ST LEVEL CORNER TIER
We have allocated row X seats 148 to 149

good luck!:)

When I searched blue eyed belle it came up with 105 Row X I think.
Any luck yet Becca?

Does anyone know what the ticket limit for MJ is on See? I'm trying to find out for a friend but can't see anything anywhere?

When someone clicks to just have a look, the tickets are held for 5 mins for them by seetickets, that means you then have to wait for them to be released back. I suggest you keep trying :)

There are tickets there now sio I just wnt and told mum and she goes 'becca i dont think your looking at the reality of this can you imagien us 2 alone in london you dont know whats gonna happen with the swine flu and stuff he might cancel the concerts. How are we gonna get there?'

So I took that as 'your not going to the concert and thats it'

do people like makng me cry or something?? Why didn't she tell me this ages ago so I didn't waste my time looking for tickets?!?!?!?!

I HATE HER - I HATE HER I HATE HER :mad:

:no: :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

I wanna die of that stinking swine flu now ARGH

Don't say that, look if you can get that ticket u'll be 2 rows behind me that night. COME WITH ME!!

Becca's mum,

PLEASE let your daughter go to this concert! It's really important to her. If you don't want to go i am more than happy to take care of her. I'm 21 and have been going to concerts on my own for a long while. I'll be with a 19 year-old guy too, so won't just be me.

Hannah.

There. Hope you get those tickets babe :( I know how much it means to you :(

Does anyone know what the ticket limit for MJ is on See? I'm trying to find out for a friend but can't see anything anywhere?
@ this post - nevermind, she's not interested now. :)

Becca - I'm so sorry hun. I know only too well to feel like you do now, I've had similar problems with my parents when I was younger. I know it's hard right now, but you have to keep the faith. There is a long time between now and Feb, just try and stay positive. You never know what might happen. *hugs*

Now shes worried the tix on seetickets are fake because she read 1 review where someone got a fakeKylie ticket!!

Well i've bought tickets on seetickets before and it's been absolutely fine. It's also not as if you're buying huge numbers of tickets on there - i know it's still a lot of money but less than £200 isn't so bad. It's highly unlikely that they're fake anyway. Sounds to me like it's just your mum doesnt want to go - is there anyone else at all who could take you?

No - no one else likes him. Well mum doesn't really like him but she likes him a smidge more than others. Its either mum or nothing.

Aw I really feel for you Becca. :( I can tell it means a lot to you.

Mums just told me 'Sorry but I didn't think you'd ever get tickets'

THATS WHY!! SHE DIDN'T EVEN THINK I'D GET ANY - how dare she!!!

Back