so annoyed

sidestepper

Proud Member
hey all i dunno if this is the right place to post this, but well i just had a heated argument with my dad about michael jackson,

well my dad thinks he is a child molester and i said he is not well my dad said to me if he is innocent why would he pay the boy millions to keep his mouth shut, so i gave him the evidence and the boys background, but still didn't believe it, sorry but im so annoyed i just wish that dickhead jordan chandler would just admit he was lieing :(

Yeah this is the right place to post this. I guess what you could do is equip yourself with all the facts (see archive here and Google it.) Michael did NOT want to settle the Chandler case. His insurance company overroad his wishes and settled. Another key fact is that there is a taped phone call of Evan Chandler speaking with his attorney and plotting a set-up. It was a TOTAL set-up. For the second case and the trial, the Chandler deposition had just been posted on Smoking Gun for ANYONE to read. I believe that they crafted a scenario and went for the big-bucks. Backfired though. There was not ONE shred of evidence against Michael because he was INNOCENT!

You can look up more, but in a nutshell, that's the way it went down. And he was acquitted of all charges.

peace,

Victoria

This goes for everyone... the next time someone say this and that about Michael, just smile in their face and shake your head and go on. The more upset you get about stuff like this, the more the people actually think they're right about stuff.
I've stopped trying to convince people to believe this and that, it ain't worth it.
It's their loss.

my family think the same,like you say they just don,t want to hear the real story,
so i don,t even mention michael infront of them,the truth will come out one day and all the people that have condemned him will feel bad.

I'm extremely annoyed too. I got really upset yesterday. Was having a 'conversation' about him.. I didn't bring it up. I know I couldn't without ppl bashing him or something... well.. I was hanging out with a friend and he thinks the same about MJ as your dad does, and then later in the evening I went out to dinner for an early Mother's Day celebration and my bro-in-law and middle sis were saying negative things too. I'm just sick of it. I said that there was no point in having the convo since I couldn't change their minds.. and he said that he's not going to try to change my mind.. but whatever. It's not just that time that I've felt put down or had people say negative things.. like they'd tell me 'Oh but I like his music' but fk that. I am not talking about his talents or music or whatever right now. I just felt like crying 'cause I got that upset.. a lot of things like this bottle up over time and makes me feel like bursting at those times. >_>

Oh yeah..well I was wearing a 'Bad' shirt.

^I HATE when people bring him up negatively like that when you weren't even talking about him in the first place! Then you can tell they're just TRYING to get a rise out of you.

It's their loss.
that's the essence!!!
truth will come out one day
and ain't this oh so true.

Ppl it's not only about Michael Jackson... make it a general rule cuz it is simply about life in general.
When ppl CHOSE to judge without real knowledge sometimes even without any real interest, then it is indeed their loss. And they will learn... believe me one day they will learn maybe the hardest way.
Michael tries to tell ppl. We can try to tell ppl.
If it takes too much from us, for example if it makes us upset (that can happen to all of us from time to time) instead of the others also happy, then it's time for taking a break. That's not how it's meant to be.
See I think, life doesn't make real sense without love. It doesn't make these ppl happy to live without respect for Michael or even average Joe! It's indeed their tremendous loss. But however... it's not our obligation to show them... at the end ppl are responsible for their choices.
We all chose to believe what we want to believe... we chose to collect information or base our judgement on other reasons. That's how chances can be missed. *shrugs*
So I say... don't be annoyed :better:... be happy you know better! :cheeky:

that's the essence!!!

and ain't this oh so true.

Ppl it's not only about Michael Jackson... make it a general rule cuz it is simply about life in general.
When ppl CHOSE to judge without real knowledge sometimes even without any real interest, then it is indeed their loss. And they will learn... believe me one day they will learn maybe the hardest way.
Michael tries to tell ppl. We can try to tell ppl.
If it takes too much from us, for example if it makes us upset (that can happen to all of us from time to time) instead of the others also happy, then it's time for taking a break. That's not how it's meant to be.
See I think, life doesn't make real sense without love. It doesn't make these ppl happy to live without respect for Michael or even average Joe! It's indeed their tremendous loss. But however... it's not our obligation to show them... at the end ppl are responsible for their choices.
We all chose to believe what we want to believe... we chose to collect information or base our judgement on other reasons. That's how chances can be missed. *shrugs*
So I say... don't be annoyed :better:... be happy you know better! :cheeky:

Nice point Mechi, think you said all that needs to be said :better:

Back