Croatian Number One. Michael Jackson impersonator

thank you so much

WOW a Croatian impersonater that's cool :yes: :D

the way my father say that no croatia people like MJ :no: :cry: i was upset cause i didn't believe my father cause my father is croatia :yes: and know i'm happy that i saw this video know i feel proud to be half croatia with MJ proud fan too :yes:

thank you so much

WOW a Croatian impersonater that's cool :yes: :D

the way my father say that no croatia people like MJ :no: :cry: i was upset cause i didn't believe my father cause my father is croatia :yes: and know i'm happy that i saw this video know i feel proud to be half croatia with MJ proud fan too :yes:

Thank you very much ! Im so glad to hear that ;)))
Now im thinking of my artist name like Navi , Ben,Cassanova or similar ;)

I'm also from croatia,I have a lot of friends,who are MJ fans..
you'r really good:)

i'm half croatian :yes: i didn't know croatian people like them cause my father doesn't like him at all but my uncle support him :yes:

how do i add you as friend? cause i be your friend :yes: i have facebook and youtube too :yes: and i'm half croatia

drako I'm from Zagreb..yeah and here are a lot of fans of MJ..
I think that MJ has in every country so many fans:)

Very impressive. I have seen many others doing billie jean but you just blew me away.

Somehow, i could sense that you shared something with Michael. I believe it's when you are dancing, you didn't try too hard. In fact you were rather smooth. You controlled your body very well. Many performers tried too hard and it all turned out to be their body controlling over them.

Anyway..i have looked through your videos, thought i would find Dangerous but didn't. lol. I really love Dangerous so im hoping maybe one day u will do video for that too :D

Very impressive. I have seen many others doing billie jean but you just blew me away.

Somehow, i could sense that you shared something with Michael. I believe it's when you are dancing, you didn't try too hard. In fact you were rather smooth. You controlled your body very well. Many performers tried too hard and it all turned out to be their body controlling over them.

Anyway..i have looked through your videos, thought i would find Dangerous but didn't. lol. I really love Dangerous so im hoping maybe one day u will do video for that too :D

Hey :)

Thank you really much for your beautiful comment !!!
Yea ill try do dangerous one day ^^ Dangerous is full rutine which i need to learn exact like MJ and im not really big fan of that.I like more when i can do some moves that i want to^^

But dangerous is amazing song !!!

By the way i have new video ;)

Please people let me know what you think :
:bounce:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVpoudnclJg&feature=channel_page :girl_pride:

Back