Ideas of some ways to have MJ pro full concert...

#1MJstan

Proud Member
lol@go to the source... I agree with you on that.. they didn't ask for any BBC id or anything, just took your word for it??? Wow.. I want the footage from the Victory Tour.. Hope you can get a copy of that..

I did exactly what you did here in Australia. I rang and enquired with the tv stations about all the footage. You see, MJ and his people are the ones with the concerts. TV stations had to BUY them off MJ.

Concerts like Bad Tour Sydney (with Stevie Wonder performance) exist, but only in the hands of MJ and co. THAT'S the source, lol.

Contacting Nocturne Productions might help. They probably keep copies of the shows, isn't that how Brisbane leaked?

Pretty sure it's MJ's team of cameramen that have all the footage. This doesn't mean that we can't get proshot full concerts from TV stations that originally bought them. You just have to ask around and find out from all your stations.

But things like Melbourne History Tour and Sydney Bad Tour with Stevie Wonder - I believe all these weren't bought by the TV stations here, and thus they are only in the hands of MJ's team.

Pretty sure it's MJ's team of cameramen that have all the footage. This doesn't mean that we can't get proshot full concerts from TV stations that originally bought them. You just have to ask around and find out from all your stations.

But things like Melbourne History Tour and Sydney Bad Tour with Stevie Wonder - I believe all these weren't bought by the TV stations here, and thus they are only in the hands of MJ's team.
:yes:

Oh also, with things like HIStory Tour Sydney - why don't we see songs like Dangerous and TWYMMF in this concert? Well, Channel 9 only paid for a limited number of songs. Sucks, cause I woulda loved to have seen Dangerous from the Sydney shows performed.

I'm sure when I saw History in Paris there were NRJ cameras there. You could ask them.

Only MJJ Prods has ALL Michael Jackson live footage (and far more).

^Yeah, they are the ones who own the copyrights to the material.

It must cost TV stations quite a bit to buy these live songs from these concerts. Does anyone have any info on how and why Brisbane was leaked? I doubt that was ever shown on TV...

^Yeah, they are the ones who own the copyrights to the material.

It must cost TV stations quite a bit to buy these live songs from these concerts. Does anyone have any info on how and why Brisbane was leaked? I doubt that was ever shown on TV...

I hope this answers your question, mickyj007. Apparentley the second part of Brisbane doesn't exist :no: It would've been great to see the second part of the concert.

...Brisbane was found in the stadium archives, it was on a betacam tape, due to the quality of these tapes the concert would have been on TWO tapes, only ONE was found, the guy who uploaded it stated there was NO second tape. Claims of a full brisbane concert only came about after people questioned why there was only one tape...

In order to find a proper edited show, you have to have a copy of the master, most stadium archives only have rough cuts of the shows, like brisbane, probably what was being aired on the big screens at the concert with a rough cut from the soundboard...

^so would there be a Brisbane cut of the HIStory Tour show, from ANZ stadium, in the stadium archives?

^so would there be a Brisbane cut of the HIStory Tour show, from ANZ stadium, in the stadium archives?

I have no idea :scratch: Apparently the footage we all have from Bad tour Brisbane were shots that were recorded for the big screen, and were stored in the stadium archives, so there is every possiblility that HIStory tour may be there also. We may have to get in contact with the people who have access to archives and enquire about it. I have my doubts though. You would need to have some serious connections to actually get your hands on any of that footage... I think the Bad Brisbane show was stolen, I'm not sure the guy who leaked it had the rights over the footage. Even if he paid for a copy of it, I doubt he would've had permission to share it in the way he did. I guess it doesn't hurt to ask :cheeky: Maybe they'll give us a copy if we're lucky... and if we have the money to pay for it.

I have no idea :scratch: Apparently the footage we all have from Bad tour Brisbane were shots that were recorded for the big screen, and were stored in the stadium archives, so there is every possiblility that HIStory tour may be there also. We may have to get in contact with the people who have access to archives and enquire about it. I have my doubts though. You would need to have some serious connections to actually get your hands on any of that footage... I think the Bad Brisbane show was stolen, I'm not sure the guy who leaked it had the rights over the footage. Even if he paid for a copy of it, I doubt he would've had permission to share it in the way he did. I guess it doesn't hurt to ask :cheeky: Maybe they'll give us a copy if we're lucky... and if we have the money to pay for it.
That's what I've been thinking. Someone has to have connections :lol:

Back