Michael was seen buying art at the Beverly Hills Art Festival
http://forum.mjdreams.net/viewthread.php?tid=2324
90640017724600.jpg

:wub:
Citation:Pic of Artwork Michael Jackson is looking to buy: http://bit.ly/18k2i6
about 21 hours ago from web
CANVAS_GALLERY-Click_here_Wicked_Witch.jpg

Last edited:
Yeh looks like mike and the kids finally had a nice relaxed day out, which is nice to see.

Wish there outings were more like that

Yea! For once Michael and his kids able to do something outside of their home that actually somewhat resembles some "normal" day to day living without the mobs/paps hounding them.

Hopefully they enjoyed their freedom before being spotted/found out.

I'm glad they had a nice day out :yes: After what happened outside the medical building the other day, they need a break... That was chaos!

This is so cool that he was just abe to have a day out without being surrounded by 300 people, screaming, crying, calling his name. Having to pause for autographs, security guards and shit like that. He just had a nice peaceful day. Very good.

lol...beverly hills arts festival. sounds gated and exclusive. maybe that's why MJ was able to have a normal moment there.

Yeah I'm very happy to see he and his kids were out and about without getting mobbed. Maybe the neighbors are not star-struck no more cuz they've seen him and other celebs so many times?:) Again it's cool Mike and the kids were walking around their neighborhood the way non-celebs do. I wish they can do that more often. BTW, the neighborhood looks beautiful with the trees and grass.

wow...so the kids have to wear masks even when a paparazzi presence isn't around...

that's gotta be super fun

Aw sweet! Seems weird to see them not being mobbed! Really nice though! Thanks.

This is so cool glad he is getting out more he seems to be really enjoying himself lately

How did he manage it?
How come sometimes the paps find him and other times not?

It's good that he's out and about like this. Hope he can and will do more stuff like that, interacting with 'regular folks'. Good to keep your feet grounded.

This is such amazing news just seeing him out and about shakeing peoples hands, and great pr

lOVE YOU MIKE

maybe its fake ? because there is no close up pictures ? could be anyone

Was thinking the same thing..

and me. if this is a paparazzie picture it sure would be closer? for them it's all about making money of their pictures..great pictures..and wouldn't they use a bigger zoom?

if it's him, cool:)

edit:
ok all the twitter reports makes it more believeble..
and they did say it caused a huge stir...
so where are the pictures...

Nice to see a bit of 'normality' for mike :) ... wonders if he misses the mad scenes? lol

Back