Battle Of The Choreo! (Miss You Much Vs RN)

michaelsson

Proud Member
Ok ive been studying these 2videos for the past 2days 2 see which choreography was just the best! And many of u im sure,will pick RN but actually studying the 2,Miss u Much is 100000000000times better lol. Its clearly put on the back burner and idk why. RN is legendary as we all know,but MYM is just amazing,and need i mention the chair scene?? What do u guys think?

P.S. its strictly choreo so dont let legendary status,sales,and or chart positions determine ur answer lol.

ohhhhh im so glad im the 1st to comment ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rhythm nation all the whole from beginging to the damn end their were kick ass fresh dance moves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
miss you much was great but the winner is R.N

and i know about the chair rounite that was hottttttt but R.N STILL WINS

come on mj and jj fans what video had the better choreo plz respond!!!!!!!!!!!! and shaun
i have study them videos for moe than 15 years!!!!!!! i know them both

janet can still kill RN live,i was watching the flop with you tour 2day and she cant do MYM how she used to,its just that damn hard lol

There is no message with MYM...that choreography is all about her flexibility...noticed the quick changes in steps, the twists and turns, the leg work in the chorus...it's all about her flexibility

RN is about precision, timing, flexibility, stacatto steps. Not to mention she performs RN better than MYM.

RN >>> MYM

There is no message with MYM...that choreography is all about her flexibility...noticed the quick changes in steps, the twists and turns, the leg work in the chorus...it's all about her flexibility

RN is about precision, timing, flexibility, stacatto steps. Not to mention she performs RN better than MYM.

RN >>> MYM

she performs RN better becuz thats how difficult MYM is lol, i know the choreo to RN but cant get the MYM choreo

she performs RN better becuz thats how difficult MYM is lol, i know the choreo to RN but cant get the MYM choreo

No signature choreography should always be in tip-top shape. Just like Mike with BJ. MYM is all about flexibility and agility. It's not that hard once you get it down.

But with RN even if you know it back and forth, you can still miss steps because of the amount of steps between counts. It's very intricate and complex that it's easy to forget.

No signature choreography should always be in tip-top shape. Just like Mike with BJ. MYM is all about flexibility and agility. It's not that hard once you get it down.

But with RN even if you know it back and forth, you can still miss steps because of the amount of steps between counts. It's very intricate and complex that it's easy to forget.

i can agree with u on some. and BJ is always different lol

but @ the end of the day MYM>RN

i can agree with u on some. and BJ is always different lol

but @ the end of the day MYM>RN

You take this coment to J|X or JJF and they will tell you RN is the better choreography. It's excellent and she nailed it, but there's nothing really groundbreaking about it.

You take this coment to J|X or JJF and they will tell you RN is the better choreography. It's excellent and she nailed it, but there's nothing really groundbreaking about it.

they banned me lol

not 2mention how cute she was in MYMs video

2uho4m0.gif

I really really LOVE MYM dance!!!! I',m really tried of see the RN dance and video period. The MYM vid is tight. AND i'm a Janet fan till the day i die.

I think Miss You Much is okay, I think the chair scene is really good but on the whole I don't really like how the video is shot because it doesn't show the choreography off that well.

Rhythm Nation is an excellent video and the choreography is excellent in it, it reminds me a lot of the choreography in Captain Eo and in BAD and then she's implemented some new moves into it too. The choreography is Rhythm Nation is intricate as there are a lot of steps that follow one another very quickly.

I think Miss You Much is okay, I think the chair scene is really good but on the whole I don't really like how the video is shot because it doesn't show the choreography off that well.

Rhythm Nation is an excellent video and the choreography is excellent in it, it reminds me a lot of the choreography in Captain Eo and in BAD and then she's implemented some new moves into it too. The choreography is Rhythm Nation is intricate as there are a lot of steps that follow one another very quickly.

:clapping:

Strictly from a personal standpoint, I prefer MYM. Just a feel better sound, plus Janet dancing is a good thing. From intricacy and amount/length of dance steps/hand/arm/head movements, have to go with RN.

Draw on this one, sorry.

Last edited:
Back