WOW___________so and so is a fan of ___ Music

mistermaxxx

Proud Member
who Knew? ever hear artists you would never suspect of liking a particular artist and it blew you away? which ones come to mind to you?

i guess for me alot of rappers who are into Coldplay came to mind a year or so ago. but what caught you off guard when you found out somebody was a huge fan of a act?? speak on it.

Axl Rose liking the Pet Shop Boys & George Michael.
Paul McCartney liking Public Enemy.
Jimmy Jam being a fan of America (the 1970s light rock band)
Big Boi (Outkast) liking Kate Bush & Joni Mitchell
Vince Neil (Motley Crue) liking The Temptations
Tommy Lee (Motley Crue) liking Parliament/Funkadelic
David Lee Roth being a hip hop fan
John Lennon liking the B-52s
Ringo Starr liking Sheila E

this is kinda a tribute to MJ cus it's no longer a surprise when anyone is a fan of him.

i immediately thought about Ali Shaheed's enthusiasm for Coldplay before reading your post. not exactly shocking, though. they deserve the props.

I think Alanis Morissette praised Eminem once, which did and didn't surprise me at the same time. They're both very creative lyricists, which I know Alanis could appreciate, but Em is also so.. violent and crude at times, so you know :lol:

im never surprised. simply because your one kind of artist does not mean you can not like other types of musical artists. i dont get how people assume rappers only like rap. or someone who does jazz cant like tupac. etc. music is music.

im never surprised. simply because your one kind of artist does not mean you can not like other types of musical artists. i dont get how people assume rappers only like rap. or someone who does jazz cant like tupac. etc. music is music.
Not according to Wynton Marsalis, George Harrison, & Frank Sinatra, lol

Not according to Wynton Marsalis, George Harrison, & Frank Sinatra, lol
.. the uppity tits.

very much agreed, Marilyn Monroe.

The other day on the Jay Leno show, Katie Couric said she listened to Lil' Wayne.

I was surprised to know Michael Jackson was a big fan of Lady Gaga and not only that, but he also wanted her to come on stage to perform with him for his This Is It concert. :p

I was surprised to learn that Michael Jackson was a Nine Inch Nails fan

slipknot are big fans of MJ(yes before..),corey taylor the singer has a tattoo of off the wall in his whole back.
they played beat it(the song not a cover) as a closing song as homage and never failed to mention him during interviews or while DJing or during radio shows.

Last edited:
Back