FLIGHT HELP needed BADLY!!!

DancingToTheEternity

Proud Member
Dear people ,

First i wanted to ask you ; have anybody traveled with this company :

http://wizzair.com/

If somebody has or have some experience this is what happened to me.

I have booked flight 3 months ago .When i did it i have received voucher ,flight number and time when my plain is going to London and coming back.
Few days before i have received mail from them that my flight has been rescheduled.
And beside going in 15.00 pm im going 11.00 am to London and beside leaving London in 16.00pm im leaving in 8.00 am ... Which is total disaster....

Now my question is ... Should i receive new voucher , new mail where is new time of going to London and coming back from London or i can go with this to airport ?

At end you can tell me what i usually need to show as my ticket of the plain (is it voucher or something else) ?

Thanks ,

Boris

not sure what u are asking. i havnt heard good things about wiz much from what ppl have told me. if they change your flight times i dont believe u have to accept it so just cancel the flight and get a refund.

not sure what u are asking. i havnt heard good things about wiz much from what ppl have told me. if they change your flight times i dont believe u have to accept it so just cancel the flight and get a refund.

I had to accept flight terms since im not sure im going to get new plain for that date :<

So i just need flight code ?
And shouldn't i maybe receive new mail , with new info about flying to London and coming back?

let me see if I understood...

You booked a flight with this company... now they changed the times of the flights right?
The thing is: Does this new schedule work for you, yes or no?

If it does, then all you need to get on the plane is the voucher, which I'm guessing is the e-ticket.

If it doesnt, you should have the right to cancel the flights and get a full refund.

let me see if I understood...

You booked a flight with this company... now they changed the times of the flights right?
The thing is: Does this new schedule work for you, yes or no?

If it does, then all you need to get on the plane is the voucher, which I'm guessing is the e-ticket.

If it doesnt, you should have the right to cancel the flights and get a full refund.

Yea unfortunately i had to say :yes it suits me ... i accepted change of flight

Now im wondering if i need to get any new mail from them after saying yes i accept .
So im wondering if i should receive new schedule from them or i just need to show my ticket number or whatever its called ...

I flew with them before

You would receive a new email confirming the new timings...If you dont get it but got a Text message etc, rest assured your ticket has been rescheduled

You can check your bookings online, do make use of this, take a print screen and print it out..

All you need to do is bring your travel documents (ID or passport) and your booking reference number to the check in

They will work based on the booking reference number and if you view it only you should already see the changed timings assigned to it.
You would have no further to do just to show up at the airport prior to the new departure time.
They will print off your boarding pass at the check in, then you go through customs etc...
Do pay attention to the announcements thought, they usually don't get a tube (that closed corridor leading to the door of the aircraft) but park on the asphalt and you have to walk there....sometimes (especially in London) they have 2 or 3 aircrafts of theirs parked right next to eachother (all look identical) so do pay attention which one is yours to board and keep your boarding pass ready

IF the new time is not OK for you, do give them a call and ask for a solution

I flew with them before

You would receive a new email confirming the new timings...If you dont get it but got a Text message etc, rest assured your ticket has been rescheduled

You can check your bookings online, do make use of this, take a print screen and print it out..

All you need to do is bring your travel documents (ID or passport) and your booking reference number to the check in

They will work based on the booking reference number and if you view it only you should already see the changed timings assigned to it.
You would have no further to do just to show up at the airport prior to the new departure time.
They will print off your boarding pass at the check in, then you go through customs etc...
Do pay attention to the announcements thought, they usually don't get a tube (that closed corridor leading to the door of the aircraft) but park on the asphalt and you have to walk there....sometimes (especially in London) they have 2 or 3 aircrafts of theirs parked right next to eachother (all look identical) so do pay attention which one is yours to board and keep your boarding pass ready

IF the new time is not OK for you, do give them a call and ask for a solution

This is the last thing i have received from them after flight changed :

Dear Passenger,

We regret to inform you that there has been a schedule change which affects your flight under reservation code XXXXXX(wont wright it here ).

Wizz Air sincerely apologises for any inconvenience the change may cause.

The new flight times are:
21/07/2009 Zagreb 1145 London - Luton 1315
23/07/2009 London - Luton 0755 Zagreb 1115

If the new times are acceptable to you, please confirm this by ticking the acceptance box and clicking the �accept schedule change� button

So at end i just need that number and passport ?

Back