This is why you can't trust the Los Angeles Times

Proud Member
it's worth me putting this out here in the main section, even if it gets moved to the tabloid section, because i wanted to make a point. never mind the discussion about UK customs. i'm talking about the usa, right now. lol

this paper does NOT 'nickname' ANY other celebrity, like this. they use WHOLE names, on a regular basis. so you see the air of respect for EVERYBODY EXCEPT Michael Jackson. it's worth it to see between the lines, and know that this newpaper does NOT respect Michael. so much so, that i believe this paper is the cause for the heated discussion about the new financiers in another thread in this section. adding their editorialism, and not their objectivity caused unnecessary headaches among fans on here, that otherwise would've been avoided. i think that the Los Angeles times has crossed the line with its rhetoric, and should be regarded as a tabloid. but i know that's not going to happen, anytime soon, because somewhere in there, they'll bring up stuff we already know. or, stuff that is an easy temptress for speculation. and they'll call it 'truth'. check out the heading of this video about the upcoming projects of Kenny Ortega. he had to bring up his MJ project. they're probably glad he did, so they wouldn't have to ask, tho i'm sure they wanted to hear it. they certainly know it's on his plate. come to think of it, they did want to hear it, and that's why they asked what else is on his plate, in a general kind of way, knowing what's on his plate. other than that, the paper gave only one measly line to the MJ project.
this 'clever' practice is helping the rest of the media, like mtv to give the spirit of looking down their nose at MJ, tho they wanna hear about him, just like his massive fanbase does. i just wanted to give one more example of the LA times' veiled disrespect of MJ. between this example and that other thread about the financier, the LA times is stoking the fire of the practice of yellow journalism, when it comes to MJ. so the mods might put this in the general discussion area. but i'd bet my bottom dollar that you mods are thinking..hmmm..the enough is enough section? lol

yes..the LA times will make everybody's life around here, a little more miserable.

yeah, you guys already know this, about the la times. but i just wanted to bang on them, a little more.
(wow..the advertising on this site is fast. i looked at the top of the page and saw an ad for the la times as i posted this thread. think they're watching? lol)

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/the...s-kenny-ortega-ready-for-*****-footloose.html

Last edited:
I gave up on the newspapers a long time ago. They will only get your bp up if you rely on them for positive pieces..

thankfully if wasnt for MJ we'd proberbly still be beliveing their BS

If you want to write or whatever do so but do not post irresponsible responses to these people. If any further are posted there will be temp bannings. MJJC will not be responsible for illegal actions taken by ignorant suggestions posted here.

btw the adds are generated by your own personal browers so if you went to their site then it would respond with anything that matches :yes:

lol momma shannon we were just jokin,its no different from us saying we'd like to kick sum1s ass lol but i do understnd where ur coming 4rm

Back