What TM told me on the phone today

vstreet

Proud Member
Don't know if anyone has reported this, but when I called up TM to ask about the status of dispatching the tickets, they told me that they are scheduled to start shipping out tickets (not all at one time) on or about June 16th.

Thought I should pass this along.

Enjoy

That's for posting this, very kind of you to share this info with everyone :).

Does this mean for July shows only, im going in Jan 2010....i guess they wont be dispatching those anytime soon will they??

hmm okay good question, didnt think about that one. but since its from AEG i guess they will be sent out the same day like the ones from TM... my opinion at least

Woop! should have them by the end of the month then :) hehe

eeek i live in australia and i leave for europe on June 23rd. I'm staying with a friend in europe for 6 months and I'll be seeing Mj on July 16th while i'm over there. what should i do?

^^^Call them and change your order to box office pic up... but only if you bought it with your credit card!

Folks,

Honestly, I don't know what TM's plans are.

All I know is that when I called up to check on estimated dispatch for the tickets for the July 16th show (I sold these to another fan on the forum) and for my own August tickets (I'm planning on leaving the country 11 days before my show), they told me that they CANNOT give me an exact ship date for any of my tickets, but that TM had scheduled to START dispatching on June 16th.

What that tells me is that they are planning on releasing tickets in batches (IMO). I'm assuming the early shows in July will be the first to go out.

I'm sure this could all change if AEG or the O2 were to request a delay in dispatch.

Either way, I made the call, what they told me is what I'm telling you.

I'll call again on or about June 16th to see if they have started shipping them.

Let's cross our fingers.

Does this mean for July shows only, im going in Jan 2010....i guess they wont be dispatching those anytime soon will they??

No they wont with ticket master they always send out tickets a few weeks before your date.

so you dont lose your tickets, so you should get yours in december.

:)

nice.

I thought they would first send the tickets 8 days before the shows.

the email rearding the change of dates gave a date of around 19th jun for dispatch to start. the 7-10 day thing is a standard line. if your the last to be despatched u might get them 7-10 days b4.

hanks! hey do you guys think viagogo will start dispatching tickets around the same time? just wondering...
if they are the AEG ones then yes AEG will give them to via at the same time they give them to TM imo. the ones ive bought so far are from AEG and i got this in a email reply from viagogo

As you are located in the UK, getting your tickets in time should not be an issue. Your tickets come from our most trusted seller, so you should have them a few weeks in advance.

if they are the AEG ones then yes AEG will give them to via at the same time they give them to TM imo. the ones ive bought so far are from AEG and i got this in a email reply from viagogo

So did it say in the email that they are from AEG.. i think mine were from AEG but it doesnt say anything like that in my email?! lol :)

the email rearding the change of dates gave a date of around 19th jun for dispatch to start. the 7-10 day thing is a standard line. if your the last to be despatched u might get them 7-10 days b4.

Is all the Front Row ones from AEG??

Wonder cause I've 3 front row tickets for,
July 18, Sep 27-29:)

o did it say in the email that they are from AEG.
it just said what i posted. imo its saying they are AEG tickets without saying it, if u get me.it says its their most trusted seller and i should have the tick weeks in advance. well theres no one else but AEG. i dont believe offically that they can say as they are basically admitting the claims made against them by the media who said AEG were doing this to cash in. i know some have been told over the phone that their ticks ARE from AEG. but tbh i doubt the staff should have said that.

Is all the Front Row ones from AEG??
well i guess u follow the rule as to whether they have seat numbers or not.and the fact rows a-e started appearing at the same time. no coincidence there. i think not far off 90% of tickets on there come from AEG.they better hope they sell them all all someone gonna look stupid trying to sell them ast minute on ticketmaster. if there ends up being empty seats at any shows as normal the media will jump on it and we will all know who caused it

Would anyone know what happens if I move address in a couple of months? I think I can rearrange with Ticketmaster (as long as I show them proof of the new address) but how about viagogo? I think they don't do easily do that, and I'm worried now as i've got a front row ticket from them but I doubt I'll be in the same address when they start sending...

hi sunny. just email or ring viagogo they will change the address for you. its just the same as if u are travelling to the show early and end up having to have thetickets sent to you hotel or wherever u are staying.but u are moving house instead

^ yeah it depends on the event. I bought beyonce tickets last week for November and I was told I would get my tickets within 10 days.

Hope we will recieve the tickets SOON !!!

Back