"Ben" Appreciation Thread

LindaC781

Proud Member
Out of all of the Jackson 5 songs, I love this one the best. Michael Jackson's voice is so high, and he goes from chest to head voice so well in this song. Also, the brothers have such beautiful baritone voices during the chorus when they echo MJ:

Ben is my favorite song ever - Jcat is making me a siggy atm based around it. I am a masssive rat lover as well and can understand those lyrics word for word when applying them to my own baby furries (rats) . love love love it - if I knew how to do smileys I would have a heart one now lol x

I think that's why I like it....cause I am a hamster lover myself. I don't care too much for rats, however. Just HAMBONES!! Especially BABY HAMBONES!

Hey Linda, we are talking about "Ben" in the "dark love" and then I posted what I think of that song. Michael is having an incredible voice and sings with great emotion.

Awwwwwwwww are so beautiful and cute puppies in the hamster!​

You know, since MJ might suffer from insomnia, I think hamsters would be the perfect pets for him!! He and the hamsters can keep each other company, since both are nocturnal...

I just love Syrian ham-bones too....

I have one that spends all night on his wheel....he's really really cute..

I just love Syrian ham-bones too....

I have one that spends all night on his wheel....he's really really cute..
He is so beautiful! Hey, he remembers eating the squirrel, they are of the same family? lol! That basin is his house? I saw another darker and less walking on top of those things. lol! Looks quite fun to his house. :D

im pretty sure 'ben' was not a jackson 5 song...Michael released it on his 2nd solo album titled 'ben'. Although he was still apart of the Jackson 5 at the time his brothers did not participate on this album at all...

i love this song though....

Just thought id show off my Ben themed siggy you cant really see my ratty in the picture :-( but his there lol - with many thanks to J Cat x

Back