Help from UK ticket buyers please

MJ_Jordan

Proud Member
I was wondering, what will happen if we aren't at home when the tickets are delivered?

I know that they have to be signed for, i should be in, but incase i'm not will they be taken to the royal mail office place? where you can pick them up?

if the tickets have to be signed for and there is no one in the house when the postman arrives, the post man will leave you a royal mail postcard, with the date, name of person and why it couldnt be delivered. On the other side of the postcard will be the address and opening times of your local Royal Mail collection office. This is where all undelivered post is returned to. You need to take this postcard and proof of identity, ie passport, driving licience to the Royal Mail collection office to collect your undelivered post. It says on the postcard to leave 24 hours between recieving the postcard and going to the collection office.

Dont worry, if this happens , your tickets are quite safe. I reguarly have to go to my local Royal Mail collection office, sometimes it can be up to a week before I have time to go there, and I have never had any problems.

It's worth noting that Items requiring a signature are kept at the collection office for up to 7 days, but after that they are either sent back to the sender (if a return address is present on the letter/package) or destroyed.

Items that don't require a signature are kept at the collection office for up to 3 weeks before being returned or destroyed.

if the tickets have to be signed for and there is no one in the house when the postman arrives, the post man will leave you a royal mail postcard, with the date, name of person and why it couldnt be delivered. On the other side of the postcard will be the address and opening times of your local Royal Mail collection office. This is where all undelivered post is returned to. You need to take this postcard and proof of identity, ie passport, driving licience to the Royal Mail collection office to collect your undelivered post. It says on the postcard to leave 24 hours between recieving the postcard and going to the collection office.

Dont worry, if this happens , your tickets are quite safe. I reguarly have to go to my local Royal Mail collection office, sometimes it can be up to a week before I have time to go there, and I have never had any problems.

It's worth noting that Items requiring a signature are kept at the collection office for up to 7 days, but after that they are either sent back to the sender (if a return address is present on the letter/package) or destroyed.

Items that don't require a signature are kept at the collection office for up to 3 weeks before being returned or destroyed.

Thanks for clearing this up for me guys

viagogo requires a signature the ones from ticketmaster dont if u are in the uk as they are been sent standard first class

Back