Got 1 SPARE TICKET for each of 3 shows. Would somebody JOIN ME?

madmijack

Proud Member
I'm visiting London for 3 shows:
July 24th, 26th and 28th.
I've got 2 tickets for each show (2 seats together), they are for general seatings for two shows and front row seatings Thriller Hospitality package for one of these nights. All tickets also include pre-party and afterparty.

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

The reason why I am looking for someone to join me is because my friend could not get UK visa and I'm travelling alone.:(
I don't want to sell these tickets, I want to visit all these 3 shows, but I'm looking for a good companion. I'll not take a penny for the ticket, I just want to make it as a present to a very good person.

You may contact me with a private message. :cheeky:

Jees, you will now be bombarded with PMs!

I don't want my tickets to be wasted, don't want to seat on 2 chairs :scratch:

Hehe, obviously not.
It's more than generous of you to want to give them to a nice person for free.

wow that's almost 2good 2b true why dont you auction the spare tkts and give the money to charity?

wow that's almost 2good 2b true why dont you auction the spare tkts and give the money to charity?

That's a great idea!
Because at the end you can never be sure if the person you give the tickets to really "deserves" them. They can tell you all kinds of things to make you chose them....Doesn't mean they are honest.

Hehe, obviously not.
It's more than generous of you to want to give them to a nice person for free.

I've never been to London before.
Maybe my companion would be so kind to show me the city for this opportunity with the ticket?

I've never been to London before.
Maybe my companion would be so kind to show me the city for this opportunity with the ticket?

I'm sure there are loads of people who'd show you around. And don't forget the MJJC club house where you can meet other fans that came from far away and I'm sure a lot of them come to London for the first time too.

I just think it could be too risky to just give the tickets away to a "greedy bastard" ;)

I know and I'm a bit worried. I didn't think of making some kind of competition for the tickets :doh:

I just want you to be careful, because it's really hard to determine if someone just claims to not have gotten tickets, but actually got some. And you feel sorry for them and invite them to the shows for free, but they actually lied to you.
You just have to be aware that not all people out there are as good as you ;)

You could always still arrange to sell the tickets here on the forum and then meet the person once you are in London to give the ticket to.

I just want you to be careful, because it's really hard to determine if someone just claims to not have gotten tickets, but actually got some. And you feel sorry for them and invite them to the shows for free, but they actually lied to you.
You just have to be aware that not all people out there are as good as you ;)

I hope everything will be OK and there are people here who REALLY deserve tickets.
:scratch:

I hope everything will be OK and there are people here who REALLY deserve tickets.
:scratch:

I'm sure there are more than enough fans here that really deserve the tickets.
Good luck with finding the right person to give them to! :)

Thank you, DCM80!
BTW, if you're going on 28th, we'll for sure will be on the same concert )

Yes :)
Im in A2 for the show and you?
Is that the one where you are in the front row?

These are the things that make me smile. Seeing people reaching out and blessing others. Wow..I feel all mushy with love now....lol I just wanna hug you all!

i'm visiting london for 3 shows:
july 24th, 26th and 28th.
I've got 2 tickets for each show (2 seats together), they are for general seatings for two shows and front row seatings thriller hospitality package for one of these nights. all tickets also include pre-party and afterparty.

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

The reason why i am looking for someone to join me is because my friend could not get uk visa and i'm travelling alone.:(
i don't want to sell these tickets, i want to visit all these 3 shows, but i'm looking for a good companion. I'll not take a penny for the ticket, i just want to make it as a present to a very good person.

you may contact me with a private message. :cheeky:

Ух кому-то повезёт :)

Kirshach said "wow, someone'll be lucky" - that's a translation for english-speaking )

Are you attending the shows, Kirshach? :smilerolleyes:

Hehe :)
Yes, I'm attending 18th July Block 112! Can't wait!))
And well, I have to say it, you're the real russian man :D It's so nice that you're not as greedy as some people are! Sure you will find great company, good luck to you!

my friend really wants to join u on the 24th :)
so she just e-mailed you

and she'll take you around London aswell. She knows every corner! haha

^^ hahaa!! gotta show EVERY corner now :)

this is so fantastic.
thank you Sergey! she's so happy she don't know what to do with herself

^^ hahaa!! gotta show EVERY corner now :)

this is so fantastic.
thank you Sergey! she's so happy she don't know what to do with herself

I'm so happy for her :)

These are the things that make me smile. Seeing people reaching out and blessing others. Wow..I feel all mushy with love now....lol I just wanna hug you all!

Somehow I'm also filled with happines now. Let's hug all together! :D

Back