Are there fans who think he can't do all these shows?

The other day i was talking to a friend who is also a big MJ fan, he's not going to the show though. Anyway....he told me he heard news about
that he still doesn't eat much, but that he is gonna do all 50 shows.
But a human body can't take such a thing...now my question is...

Has MJ or anyone from his team ever said he doesn't eat much or is this yet another stupid tabloid story?

well when he had his physical he passed but they did mention that he COULD do with putting on a few pounds for the tour (due to the amount of weight u loose when performing)

The tabloids took this and twisted it (as usual)

Dunna Worry :)

Had this topic SO many times already....... *sigh*
Michael is a grown man and should know what he's doing, so I don't see reason in worrying.

i agree he needs to put on a few pounds,but at the end of the day i think he can do all the shows,he wouldn,t do anything he couldn,t do or would make him ill for the sake of his children,he knows what he,s doing,and he,s passed all health checks,
i wouldn,t worry,he,s gunna be great,well more than great,

He's an expert at touring. He probably has a strict dietary and excerise regime that he uses for all of his tours. He knows his own body and he knows what he's doing.

And don't forget that he has ALWAYS been skinny.

The other day i was talking to a friend who is also a big MJ fan, he's not going to the show though. Anyway....he told me he heard news about

Has MJ or anyone from his team ever said he doesn't eat much or is this yet another stupid tabloid story?

stupid tabloid story. just like this thread.

That's all tabloid Junkies :)

BTW...here's a new pic..

michael-jackson-wearing-balmain.jpg

I would say MJ is the same weight as he was during tho OTW era, check out the video for DSTUGE, he's incredibly skinny. He'l be alright ya'l, he's just back to his original weight, from the way I see it. Or would you rather have him be as big as he was in 2002 during the American Bandstand performance? MJ looked every bit the 45 year old man that he was back then and he was out of shape. He used to slightly underweight last year but he look fine now, check out the latest pics.

stupid tabloid story. just like this thread.

This thread wasn't meant to be similar to tabloids. I was only wondering...i told my friend as well..'he has survived all the world tours, hasn't me? So why not these?"

Only wanted to see what other fans thought about it.

That's true and what's funny is that if Michael did put on a bit of weight now the people who complian about him being to thin will then complain that he's to fat lol

let me just say this..
ANYONE that's human can get sick..he can get sick too so of course there might be cancelled shows..that's not anything he can do about.. I would never think he wants to give 25% at a show..he'd rather cancel it.
put all the "get sick" reasons behind,
I think he can do it all:) he wouldn't have said yes to do it if he didn't know he could

If Michael and his team didn't think he could do all these shows then they wouldnt have been booked in the first place

I think the fans know Michael better than anybody, and so they should also know that he has a history of flaking out of stuff. I have a friend who was inside Wembley Stadium on the night MJ cancelled a Dangerous concert 5 minutes before he was due onstage.

I don't see the point in pretending that these things couldn't possibly happen, because you're just setting yourself up for a fall if it does.

Um, from experience I don't think the people in Mike's team have his best interest in mind, so I wouldn't put any faith in them stopping him doing anything regardless of how stupid it may be.

I just say one thing:

Michael would never, never compromise in doing something that would incapable of doing. He would never have gone this conference and will undertake before his fans and the press to make something that was not able to perform. Michael is a smart man. People say these things that feel that Michael is a fragile person. It is not fragile. He is a man with great inner strength and blessed by God. He is so strong that it managed to survive all the challenges of his life. Anybody want more proof than this? And everybody knows how difficult things Michael has faced. I never had and never doubted the ability of Michael in no time. We should leave out fans who believe he will not get the shows and we should concern ourselves in prayer to give everything right, it appears no obstacle in the way and that night's debut is perfect.
http://translate.google.com/translate_s?hl=pt-BR&source=translation_link

This thread wasn't meant to be similar to tabloids. I was only wondering...i told my friend as well..'he has survived all the world tours, hasn't me? So why not these?"

Only wanted to see what other fans thought about it.

well yeah but you know how fans get easily disturbed around here - why speculate - let's wait for the tour and see. nothing to worry about till then , not even if he cancels some shows, or postpones it - he is a 50 year old human being. besides if Madonna can do it, why couldn't Michael? He could kick her ass :)

yeah, and if you look at the history tour in some concerts he is a little thicker and I actually thought the dancing looked better when he was skinny.

He's probably englufing protein shakes and really greasy cheesburgers daily though to get ready for it.

Um, from experience I don't think the people in Mike's team have his best interest in mind, so I wouldn't put any faith in them stopping him doing anything regardless of how stupid it may be.

Maybe not, and call me naive, but I do think Kenny's best interest is in Michael, he's seen him do this before so if Kenny is cool with it all, so am I.

Look Michael is fine, he's rehearsing like a trooper and is geared up for these concerts. What took it out of him on previous tours wasn't the performing but it was all the moving country to contry, lack of sleep, jet lag etc. This time he doesn't have all that to deal with because he's doing the concerts all in one country and all in one venue, there's no moving around and his sleeping patterns won't be disturbed. Plus he has a couple of days rest at least between each concert to give himself a break. He's going to be amazing guys, you'll see.

yea lol im one! EVERY concert or tour i've been to has had a few postponements or cancellations...it happens.

but im hoping im wrong

Back