buses in london at night ?

lubyss

Proud Member
Hi... I need help... please .. I want to ask how are buses in lond rideing iat night please ?
MY date is 24.7 and I don´t know how I´ll get to my hostel back .. please .. anyone can help me ? :)

The Antigallican Hotel and Bar
428 Woolwich Road
London, SE7 8SU

Well… I must confess that sometimes I peek the London street webcams and I see lots of buses coming and going until very late. Sometimes I go check the cams online at 2am or 3am and the buses are still driving around. I don't know about the tube, cause as it's underground I can't see it, but maybe you can find more info about it on any London traffic webpage or so.

Ok, firstly there are numerous threads about london transport - a more complete answer is probably in there. There are night buses that run literally all night, but the ones for the O2 aren't running on certain dates so check the O2 transport page on http://www.theo2.co.uk/location/getting-there.html and click on 'by bus' - should give some indication. The tube finishes around 1am I think, so there should be plenty of time for you to get to your hotel after Michael finishes :)

Buses in London run on 3 routes

1. Daytime buses.
Thes buses dont run between the hours of approx midnight to 5 am

2. 24 hour service
These buses run on the same route 24 hours a day but are less freguent between the hours of midnight to 5am

3. Night buses
these buses run on a slightly different route than during the day and are less frquent than during the day.

to check the routes and times of buses go to the TFL website

Back