official list of disruptions to Jubillee Line, which concerts are affected

moonstreet

Guests
This is from the TFL website, all other reports are media lies!!

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/assets/livetravelnews/realtime/tube/track-closures.pdf

Date Line closure Does it affect MJ @ The O2

18 July West Hamstead to Stanmore NO
26 July Stanmore to Stratford YES
8 August Stanmore to Stratford NO
9 August Greenpark to Stratford NO
15 August Greenpark to Stratford NO
16 August Stanmore to Stratford NO
31 August West Hamstead to Stanmore NO
5 September Greenpark to Stratford NO
12 September Waterloo to Stanmore NO
13 September Waterloo to Stanmore NO
19 September Waterloo to Stanmore NO
20 September Waterloo to Stanmore NO

THE ONLY CONCERT AFFECTED BY THE PLANNED ENGINEERING WORKS ON THE JUBILEE LINE IS 26 JULY, for all other concerts the Jubille Line will be running as normal

Yeah, I am going July 26 so I am a bit affected, but hopefully I can get a bus or something.

just shows yet again how informed the media is. They just must have seen the list of closures and not done any research to check if there are even concerts on the days of the closures!!

I'm going on the 24th..that was a close one. I don't wanna use any other method of transport if i don't get to go by car.

I am so glad that my concert (August 30th) is not affected! :)

Cool! Thanks! I'm going on the 24th of july... was already worried, as it was listed as one of the affected dates!

Umh, you're also going on the 26th of july.. :scratch:There hasn't been any change of plans, right?

Nope, no change, don't worry... I'm just arriving on the 24th with little time to get to the O2... I got all day to get to the O2 on the 26th... so I'm not worried about any disruptions then! ;)

Nope, no change, don't worry... I'm just arriving on the 24th with little time to get to the O2... I got all day to get to the O2 on the 26th... so I'm not worried about any disruptions then! ;)

Oh ok then, lol. I was like huh, am I gonna have two seats for myself on the 26th?!? :cheeky:

Back