renting houses/apartments instead of hotels

elusive moonwalker

Guests
. theres houses/flats on the site below that u can rent out at very good prices.all the xtra space for the same price of a hotel room. theres places that sleep from 2-8 ppl. if u could get enough ppl together for the same dates.lots of houses around greenwich aswell. it would be good fun to stay in one of these places if someone was intrested and dates matched etc. think of the parties lol

http://www.welcomehomes.co.uk/

i think u can rent aslong as u want. some have a minimum amount of days u can stay for. normally something like 3.but other than that i dont think it matters to much.but as someone who always rents when on hols instead of using hotels id defo rent somewhere if i can sort it out with friends.

Yeah cuz I think it would be MUCH CHEAPER for food. I'd much rather cook for myself then to go to restaurant all day. That's the main reason I'd want to rent.. plus it would almost feel like.. "so like.. hmmm, so this is how it is to live in London" ... lol thank you for the info!! I hope we will rent.

Do you happen to know the cheapest they go, for the ones that have full kitchens??? 45 pounds a night is expensive for me.... that's $385 for the whole five days PER PERSON..... that's a lot. But would it be worth it?? :p

only from that site i linked i think the price was around £25 each for the cheapest houses/flats. u would pay that for a dodgy hotel room in london each so a flat would be better.unless u pay hotels in london have a pretty bad reputation

those places were in greenwich which is where the 02 is

okay I emailed them for availability on all of the Greenwich locations for the ones that allow up to 6 people.

:) Thank you so much for the information!!!

your welcome. now i need to sort myself out.from the 14th to around the 22nd

Thanks so much, wow, it will only be two of us coming and I have had the hardest damn time searching for a decent hotel that won't leave me in the poor house or washing dishes at a food place just to pay my bill..lol.

Back