Will you be going to the Concert on your own?

Will you be going to the Concerts by yourself?

• Yes

Votes: 31 46.3%
  • No

Votes: 32 47.8%
  • Depends if my plans go ahead

Votes: 4 6.0%

• Total voters

Thriller_MJ

Proud Member
I'm going to the auctal show myself but on the day i'm meeting up with other fans for some pre show chit chat :p, what about you?

Yes, I'll be all on my lonesome. :weeping: My friends are too lame to like MJ. Their loss.

I'll travel to london by myself, but meet up with friends and attend together with them :)

Yes, though I hope to meet up with people if possible. Want to share the excitement :D

travelling alone from my country..however, ill meet a friend in london - she will be at the first show - in different section though..second show - ill meet czech fans in front of the arena - they will be in the same section but different row..

I WOULD be going with a friend but I ...err "sold" her as I got a refund for the 3rd March tickets and then I got a 3rd row seat for 30th July for myself only. :lol: It's not my fault it was rescheduled, was it... LOL! She wasn't a fan anyway... oh well! So it will be Me Myself and I in the concerts... even though I know I'll probably meet some people from this board there.
Anyone going to the same concerts as me, let me know so we can meet up! :)

Most of the times I travel alone (attend the show and stay in a hotel room) :-(
But I also found mates for a few dates, so I am happy about it :)

I am a girl, why?
When exactly are you going?

lol

it's impressive how you can travel alone usually.. don't you get scared :bugeyed

Well.. I'm going to London 3 days before the concert, let's say on 26th Sep.

I'll be staying in London about a week, attending the show and have a lovely week in London as a vacation :)

I don't know where I'll stay:agree:

I'm going alone the 21st September. Anyone else going that date?

It was too hard getting double tickets, so me and my friends are sort of going alone! As in we'll be sat apart.... but it's all good. We'll Be There!! ;) xx

I'm going alone on the following nights: July 13th, July 24th, Aug 12th, Aug 26th, Sept 23rd and Sept 29th. If any fans wanna meet up on those nights, give me a shout.

im flying to london alone, but meet up with friends and fans. im staying from july 13th till july 17th. i dont think i will ever be alone on one of this days ;)

Back