michael jackson's guitarist jennifer batten exclusive interview 2009

Moonwalkman

Proud Member
Here go an Interview of Jennifer Batten, I really don't know if this was posted on here before. Enjoy. :)

http://

Ohhhhhhhhhhh I hope she gets to play!!! It ain't a true classic MJ show without her :D

' I Know hes got a new record coming out '

this was posted already a while back,mike already has his guitarist,wud be cool if she got to play tho

She really would not fit with the fresh new young dancers etc Mike has.

And yes, Orianthi has taken her place.

I don't think she will be at the concerts. Orianthi has definitely taken up the new role as the blonde awesome guitarist.

Orianthi's beautiful!

''If i was going to pass the baton to somebody, she would be my first choice.'' -carlos santana

wow if Santana himself said that about Orianthi..thats big.

time to look ahead peoples. and Orianthi will also show that young pretty women can do their thing, and i wont deny besides her talent ..mike had to be attracted to her look. yea maybe its out with the old..
but, its good to bring in new people though anyway. come on..i love jennifer because its like we grew up with her, but its not like he has to have the same people attached to him forever. hes not part of a band.

go Orianthi!!

Agreeing with Marilyn on this one. Orianthi is more than perfect for the new role as guitarist. She will definitely deliver.

You can follow her on Twitter. She's updating all the time on when she is going to rehearsals and how much fun she has at them. You KNOW her and Michael are going to have some interaction when she solos on specific songs.

Never fear, Orianthi will surely surprise us all on opening night!

I heard her play some song and guitar sounded like Carlos Santana. I think she would be really good to play "Whatever Happens" with MJ!:yes:

http://

Oh this mean for sure there is a new album on the way? :D

I dont know, either she has got this from the same source as us which was Randy Phillips, or she has heard from someone else. Its hard to say.

I think us hearing it from Randy Phillips is reliable enough anyway isnt it?

Maybe she will make a guest appereance at one ofthe shows.

I dont know, either she has got this from the same source as us which was Randy Phillips, or she has heard from someone else. Its hard to say.

I think us hearing it from Randy Phillips is reliable enough anyway isnt it?

I dont know to be honset. Everytime we hear there is new music coming out, we are always let down. That s why i dont really belive it anymore IMO

I dont know to be honset. Everytime we hear there is new music coming out, we are always let down. That s why i dont really belive it anymore IMO

Im more confident now than ever, I feel a new single will be released between September and January along with a new music video :) But thats just me, it just seems like the perfect time.

People will be hyped after the amazingess of the first leg of shows and everyone will want to buy his new single, and will still have the 2nd leg of shows to come.

However Randy Phillips said there would be a new single before the first show, I doubt this considering theres only about 3 weeks or so left till the first show.

Back