Will Michael Bring a Fan up for SOOMYL?

ParisKatherine

Proud Member
what do you think is the possibility that Michael brings a girl up (as tradition) for She's Out of My Life? I know that the first 2 rows are not all necessarily average fans like they used to be but you think they'll still pick someone?

no you're right.. there wont be average fans.. I'll be there..and I wont be average. I'll be jumping over the fence, punch the sequrity man down, run opstage and throw myself in Mj's arms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

edit..
when I kinda think about it..it's pretty average

no you're right.. there wont be average fans.. I'll be there..and I wont be average. I'll be jumping over the fence, punch the sequrity man down, run opstage and throw myself in Mj's arms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

edit..
when I kinda think about it..it's pretty average

WOW! how did u manage to get so many front row tickets u lucky lucky girl, must have cost you an arm and a leg! But i sooooo totally would in your last concert run up on stage (near the end of the show of course cos u would know when it is!) and give him a hug!! even if u get dragged off stage it'd be worth it! U'd only miss the very end! Lucky thing!

WOW! how did u manage to get so many front row tickets u lucky lucky girl, must have cost you an arm and a leg! But i sooooo totally would in your last concert run up on stage (near the end of the show of course cos u would know when it is!) and give him a hug!! even if u get dragged off stage it'd be worth it! U'd only miss the very end! Lucky thing!

you know it's hard to type on here 'cause I did have to sell my right arm.

yea it was expensive, but been saving since I was 7 so it's a dream come true and I never know if I'll ever get the chance again so I had to do it
:angel: I found them on viagogo! they went pretty fast. But viagogo (or AEG) suddenly release some front rows not that expensive from time to time..so you gotta have an eye open and keep checking regulary and you'll might be lucky :)

haha you are SO right!! the last song:D just RUN up there!!!

I hope he performs this song. it's so cute:wub:

I've been thinking about this A LOT! I think it's worth getting front row tickets for the chance! I wanna be one of those girls in the youtube videos called 'Mj kisses a fan?'! *Faints* Does anyone know how they pick a girl and where from?

^^ :lol: that was SO funny hahahahhaa :lol:
"mj kisses a fan?!" videos..yeah :D who doesn't wanna be in them :wub: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
or a new video: "MJ grabs the girl's bum??" haha can u imagen lol

Omfg!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This thread was just hours ago!!! He was still here then!!!!!!! Noooononoononoonononononoononononononononoon

cries

Back