IDEA: Memorial at the o2 on 13th July

lilseanb

Proud Member
I think it would be a nice tribute if we all head to the o2 on the 13th July and Remember The King of Pop! Singing, Dancing, Banners and celebrating the Life of an Icon

I think this is an absolutely wonderful idea. May this be arranged at some point....I don't think the 13 of July is going to be in good taste right now, however..

I definatley agree with this.
Michael was,and did break records with these up coming concerts and it would have been the biggest thing ever to happen at this venue so they should do something.
I know some of you may or may not agree but I think they should have Thriller live there because Ive now seen it 5 times and,in my opinion,it truely is the best musical tribute to Michael and I think Michael would agree.
What do you think?

I was planning on still going down there so I think it's a great idea and I hope to see many of you there!

i 100% agree this will be the biggest tribute we can pay to Michael Jackson. RIP

I am going to the O2 at july 13th to put some flowers there for him.

It would be nice if we could go there to remember him the day he was gonna come back stronger than ever. I know I am.

There will no doubt be some kind of tribute to Michael. There were tributes to Elvis, a tribute to Freddie Mercury...there damn well better be a tribute to Michael Jackson. If it wasn't for Michael, all these artist that are here today would not be around.

I think people should have their ticket refunds given to a charity in Michael's honor. If I had a ticket, that's what I would have done.

i hope people dpn't look for refunds.
i agree i know its a lot of money but michael desrves respect!!
and i personelly thing it wud be a huge disrespect to micahel. we owe this to michael for all the great times he gave us, dont u agree?

You read my mind. I'll be there. Just send out a meeting point and a time. We should all meet and have a vigil. Guys let's do this!!!!! It would be the right thing to do. Let's show the whole world how great his fans are!!!!

Can't stop crying... Rest in Peace Michael, my hero..my angel.

I had a better idea, get some artists and impersonators of today to perform at the 02 to make up for his deaths, turn it into a tribute show.

I think this is a wonderful idea,altough i wont be able 2 go. I do really like this idea.

yeah we decided to do that too.. our show was the for 16th but we will be there. SO nice to hear everyone else had the same idea as well :( Some of us will not be able to make it to his funeral and I don't wanna see that..so Def the 02 on the 13th. Maybe we can all start planning something :(

Back