Is there any vigils being organised in the UK?

woulfe

Proud Member
I was just wondering, i need to be around people like myself. I'm in a state and dont know how to handle this.
My name Michael Woulfe, i'm 28 and i have been a Michael Jackson fan since i heard Billie Jean on the radio when i was 3!
Anyone else???

I'd like to go to a vigil and mourn with the other fans, sing mj songs and give money to charities he liked.

I am also wondering the same thing. Would love to be with other fans this weekend in London.

the o2 arena could be a good place for this maybe? anyone interested? maybe post around a few other fan sites and see if there is any interest (im on a member on here so someone else will have to ask around)

thats a good idia just tryd to get on the sony mj site but it keeps saying that its un availible at this time

id rather hav a vigil on the 13th july outside the o2, im too devastaed to leave the house right nw

I also can't think of going anywhere right now :(
It's too horrible to deal with all of this....

are there any scottish based fans here? i was thinking of meeting up in glasgow? any idea if theres a meetup in glasgow 2day/over the weekend? thanx. -x-

I'm from Scotland would love to meet up but I'm working. Want to leave a picture of my drawing with a message, candle and rose outside the O2. I'm still going to London at the time I was gonna would love to meet with fans then too, I was going to the 28th of july show.

I'm hoping that the funeral will be on a weekend... then maybe we can gather around large screens in London (or somewhere) and share the feelings with other fans.
I had thought I wonder if the O2 could do it? Seems a fitting place?

I don't know maybe its a crazy idea. I would like to be in LA for it - but its just not possible. Yet I can't stand by and stay at home?

I have been a fan since watching Thriller when I was 4. I can't stop crying and feel as if I have lost a member of my family. Im devastated.

well, lets all keep each other posted, i dont want to miss a thing!!!!

Back