The best is yet to come :(?

UG187

Proud Member
R.I.P mike...but do yall realize what this means?? mike said the best is yet to come....new album,concerts,movies,and all the other wonderful things he been workin on for years....WILL NOW NEVER HAPPEN!!!!!....a world without michael can't be..it's empty...nothing left anymore....

how do we live from now on?? no more MJ NEWS...nothing...

2009 :the happiest news of my life....MJ concerts in london...
a few months later...tha saddest news of my life...MJ DIED
how can this happen in the same year??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvjy6MQr6fE

i still can't believe it.....i cryed like never before in my life...i usually never cry!

MICHAEL WHY DID U HAVE TO GO?? he worked too hard for this concerts dammit..i wish he would cancel them....:(:(:(:(:(:(:):(:):(:):(:):)

This is going to make me cry, but I wouldnt be suprised if Michael had planned ahead before his death and has songs stashed away to be release after his death. Thats our Mchael. Im gonna miss you my friend :(

He has saved the best for the last. And that's how it goes...

This is going to make me cry, but I wouldnt be suprised if Michael had planned ahead before his death and has songs stashed away to be release after his death. Thats our Mchael. Im gonna miss you my friend :(

i'm sure he did...but that ain't the same....(even tho i think new album is almost finished)...we will never hear his voice again- LIVE,interviews..nothing....sad thing is that when he started at MOTOWN he was the youngest and everybody still living, while he died first! 50 years is nothin...PETER PAN...this is too much...all the JOY is gone....damn

One of his body guards on BBC news just said he has nearly finished his new album and hopes it will be released..

There are already rumours resurfacing that he has got hundreds of unreleased songs just for his kids. I think all those songs and other projects will definitely see the light of day, once the time is right. So we're going to get MJ news too. Too bad though that we won't get the Heavenly Mail to update us with MJ's life and plans in Heaven.
From now on, we'll have to follow the example of all those Elvis fans. And Elvis lived a shorter life than MJ.

i know...but new album without MJ ?? i can't take it! THE GOOD DIE YOUNG ANYWAY U KNOW...but still...we all knew MJ wasn't from this planet...he was larger then life...so i think they wanted him back...but too soon! damn!

The new album out in memory of michael......now i know its sad, but it s a nice thought

In a weird way, maybe it SHOULD have happened this way you know...? It's a curse, once you get the title of a legend then you'll HAVE to die, and the younger the better. I've been reading some spiritual books and the common thing that all say is that the soul makes a "contract" (with God if you want) to live a specific life and die a certain age or way. Maybe all this was planned... unfortunately for all of us.

Yeah its an odd situation really, now the money from the tickets is most proably coming back I can now think about spending it on other things. My husband and I decided that since the shows in London would cost a lot of money, we would not go on summer vacation and ease up a bit on other spendings too. Now that situation has changed too :-(

Im thinking about going to the funeral though - if they make it public.

Every time The greatest man is working to release an album or something big, something bad happened to him. This time it is his life - gone too soon.

Yeah, I think it will. Heck, I think we'll get more material this way...! :doh:

We really don't know...it all depends on who has the full rights to the songs.
I except his family to have that..but who knows. New music is always good....but it's sure gonna be very weird..knowing that the good man is not around anymore.....it's still so hard to realize.

I have this feeling that a lot of things were in place ready to go... and we'll see most of it continue as if Michael was with us.

When he said "This Is It"... we didn't really take it literally.

The general feeling seems to celebrate Michael through being happy, dancing, singing, carrying on with a smile on your face like Michael would have wanted. I just have this feeling that through everything, we'll still celebrate Michaelmania one final, triumphant time.

I don't think MJ was thinking of dying when he said the best is yet to come.

I'm sure if he was still here, the best would still be coming. He is Michael Jackson after all.

God it is dreadful using the past tense to refer to him...

I don't think MJ was thinking of dying when he said the best is yet to come.

I'm sure if he was still here, the best would still be coming. He is Michael Jackson after all.

God it is dreadful using the past tense to refer to him...

I didn't mean it like that, I meant it as in, looking back now... you take it literally.

They've shown the footage from that press conference a million times today, it pains me every time.

I understand I know you didnt mean it literally :)

It's truly shocking. Your right, I wonder what th future would have held for him after TII.

Back