7 day theory

Ape

Guests
I'm sorry. Maybe I am just having a hard time dealing with this and accepting it as fact. I can't fathom this. Every part of me feels he's gotta still be alive. Now I know that is impossible if he's dead but.. maybe this is just how I have to deal with it. At least for now. Can we bring this old archived thread back maybe? Maybe I just need a puzzle to solve during this difficult time. Something to keep my mind busy on something other than this. I don't want it to cause troubles or upset anyone. It's just something that stood out to me and I wanted to share it.

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30973

This thread.

Particularly this post by the thread starter "back" from three years ago now.
tHE SUN RISES amidst the clouds, breaking the thickest of the wild blue yonder's momentary scab. It's a brighter day once the scab fickles and dissapates to matter. As the earth continues its' axis rotation, day to night, night to day, the human beings of said planet witness the continuance of the trance we call time. Time is of the essence, so they say. Time is the checkmate of life. Forever spinning in this globe-cast of many different elements, there comes a tIME when time itself takes a backseat to the mOMENT. We, as intelligent beings, decipher and choose when to allow the moment to suspend time. As with the Killuminatti, iN tHEORY, 72 hours previous the logic of a mOment etched within a 7 day theory, is possible, but only tIme will tell.Some things aren't meant for easy translation. But over tIme, it's possible to clearly see the light, if the mOMENT warrants. As the world turns and the clocks spin infinitely, tick tock tick tock, kEEP track of time and please kEEP WATCHIN'..............

relapse...back @ Jun 25 2006, 11:54 PM............post Today, 10:06 PM.. 1+6=7
62 ..76...813...21

1+1=2....5+4=9
2+5=7
29--> 9-2=7

:blink: :devil:

whatever happened to mystery777......
June 25th 2009
1+1=2....5+4=9 (this is the time)
2+5=7 (date)
29--> 9-2=7 (this... it should have been 2+6 right? if it were 2006, but instead he wrote 9-2. So where did that number get pulled out? 2009)

Does all this say anything to anyone else?

There is lots more in the thread that is of interest. I don't want to say anything more because I don't want to cause troubles with anyone. If someone sees what I see, they are free to share. If they don't, I'd rather not say anything more because it's kind of "far out there" and probably controversial.

Well, there had to be more magic and mystery. He can't end. In one way or another, he will always be with us.

Well..... it's lots to explain but basically it's a thread I read from long ago that was like a riddle from the member "Back" and everyone was trying to figure it out. He wrote this date down and this equation but it really didn't seem to make sense. Now after all that's happened, the date of Michael's .. (I can't bring myself to type it yet).. happened on the 25th of June 2009. Back's post specifies June 25th, 2006 which .. 6 flipped is 9. He typed out of the blue, the date of what's on all our minds right now.

Lots of people think Tupac faked his death and is still alive. I am not saying MJ is alive.. ok I am.. I want him to be. I know he is alive in our hearts.. I don't want to be the cause of any rumours but it's stuff that's gone through my mind, especially after reading this thread. 7 day theory that Back mentions was a CD of Tupac's. That's why I bring up his name. You'd have to read more of the thread.

OK and in particular those sections I'd put in bold. Time is the checkmate of life. Yes, it's all so clear now isn't it? When time put's you in check, your life is over. When time stops, death comes. When time says Checkmate, then it's over right? No more time... life has succumbed to death. There comes a time when time itself takes a backseat to the moment. The moment is death it seems. Time takes a backseat in the moment of death. It no longer has meaning in death.

I just feel like now his post makes more sense. Strangely enough...

Last edited:
Woah... ok I kinna get some stuff.. but, idk.. still confused. But reading that old thread... kind of scary... just... augh, Idk how to explain it.

I think that this is really interesting. I'm sure it's all just coincidence, but I'm finding it equally hard to accept that Michael's dead. It happened too quickly, and so near to the shows :( no, i just can't get my head round it!

Yeah I know. It's the first time I actually felt like posting something since all this has come about.

Something interesting to note that friend brought up is that in moment, it's typed so that the word Omen stands out in it and
"An omen (also called portent or presage) is a phenomenon that is believed to foretell the future[citation needed], often signifying the advent of change. Omens may be considered "good" or "bad", but the term is more often used in a foreboding sense, as with the word "ominous"." from Wikipedia helps explain that a bit too.

also intersting what Friend points out in a post is "SHOUT:
Masses of minds are shrouded, clouded visions
Deceptions and indecision, no faith or religion, how we're living.
The clock is ticking, the end is coming, there'll be no warning,
But will we live to see the dawn. "

isn't this just how it was. There was no warning. The end had come, the clock (time) was ticking till the end. Now there is hope in the last line. Will we live to see the dawn. Which means a dawn is coming, which is good.

well he can refer the dawn as heaven?.. that he finnaly gets the rest from the papz and all those rumors? (just thinking away here)

Very true, that could be. Nice thought Eterna, thank you. (eternity?)

Yes thats the thought with it :) I still can't believe it either... thinking its all a escape or such isnt such a bad thought but it not realistic i think...
www.eterna-music.com (plz go and listen if you want to get your thought away for a sec)gonna make a dedication song for mj soon when i have the strength..

Thank you for that Eterna.

I am allowing myself this fantasy at least.. that maybe he is still alive somewhere and able to live his life freely with his children. I'll come back to reality sometime but not yet. The dream is just too beautiful.

Also, this helps me to have something to think about or try to make sense of because MJ's death doesn't make sense to me unless it's the death of the entertainer, and the man gets to live. That would make perfect sense to me.......even if it may be delusional. For now.. it just feels too early to even mourn. It feels like it's not true or real. I can't accept it..... at least not yet.

tbh honest i have contemplated on whether or not his death was faked, but its seems so unlikely :(

I love his acting in Poetic Justice but I haven't actually listened to much of his music. I'd like to though and should.

I was more caught up by the thread I had posted and the coincidences in it. So as much as I would love for him to have faked his death (which I suppose could be possible, though yes) it is unlikely. It would be so perfect for him if he could have done that though. I know it would be terrible in many people's eyes. Especially all the fans and others who've taken this so hard, but if it would have given him a normal life out of the spotlight with his children, I would love it much more than this. I want it to be true. It's not a disrespect thing, I hope no one sees it as that. I've always wanted some way for him to live a private and FREE life and there's no way he could do that without doing something as drastic as that. I just wish that he could have done it, regardless of what people think. I'd want him alive even if it meant no more songs or photos or not seeing him in concert (I had front row tickets) anything from him if he got to live a life that he seemed to wish for.

Thanks for posting this... Something to take us off our grief momentarily.

Now why some letters are in CAPITALS? lol

i remember this thread... hmm... interesting take ape. i'll take a healthy helping of false hope. ty :flowers:

I felt a strange energy reading both this and the archived thread...A very prophetic vision or an extreme coincidence?.....I don't think my heart can take this...just when I thought the tears had stopped.......

I am allowing myself this fantasy at least.. that maybe he is still alive somewhere and able to live his life freely with his children. I'll come back to reality sometime but not yet. The dream is just too beautiful.

Also, this helps me to have something to think about or try to make sense of because MJ's death doesn't make sense to me unless it's the death of the entertainer, and the man gets to live. That would make perfect sense to me.......even if it may be delusional. For now.. it just feels too early to even mourn. It feels like it's not true or real. I can't accept it..... at least not yet.

I completly agree with you with the part that i cant believe that hes dead.. people like michael jackson never die.. at least thats the way i think. but i still think that he's now remembered for his music and not the trail or such so that's a good thing but that he needs to die to accomplish that its really f*cking sick!

He released 7 albums.
50 concerts(-43 concerts from bad tour)
Oh, and there was 16 songs on invincible (minus 9 tracks from Off the Wall)

We have 777. Your theory, mister, is correct!

Ape, I feel the same way as you. For me it is impossible to believe that Michael is dead. I do not feel like he was dead. I feel as if he were alive somewhere away from everything and everyone into a quiet life and so I prefer to think it hurts less. It feels very strange, but a lot of pain for all that is happening. It is simply devastating.​

i remember this thread... hmm... interesting take ape. i'll take a healthy helping of false hope. ty :flowers:
Oh I have more than enough for everyone that I can hand out in doses. I am quite happy in my delusions for now.... what can we do? It was pretty interesting though I thought (this old thread). The dates and what is said. Doesn't mean he's alive, it's just interesting to see this now, knowing what we do. Does seem somehow prophetic.

I don't understand yet why death plays a role in God's plan. Maybe I won't till after my own death.

Um.. to the one who asked Who/What is back. It's the person who started the thread I had posted a link to. To me it seems that maybe the words were prophetic. Whether in the way he meant them to be or not, they seem to be now.

Sunnyday, I am not sure why the capitals or if it had been figured out yet.

Lily, I hope it's not a strange energy as in bad. It felt like one of those moments that just hit you, to me. An epiphany I suppose. There's been lots in my own life that has really had me thinking too.. Things that seemed almost like a preparation without realizing it at the time, like me changing my avatar and signature to these instead of the holding hands one, and choosing the sad blue emoticon in the chat room before this happened.. and feeling lately like there was death around. As odd as it may sound. I was really worried for my dad because I couldn't find him Fathers day, and I had been extra worried for my kids because somehow I couldn't shake this feeling of death. Hard to really explain or maybe it sounds like that magical thinking or just another delusion.. I dont know.

And I guess the faked death thing, that idea also has been popping up in my life often lately. I started reading a book by Margaret Atwood about a month ago, before all this happened called the Robbers Bride that starts off with a woman faking her death. About a month ago I read the thread that I've referred to in this thread, and then read up on Tupac and about Machiavelli and how people believe they faked their death. The idea came up numerous times in the last while for me... and that's probably why that idea is stuck in my head and I needed to voice it though I don't want anyone to think this is what I think happened. I really don't know what to think right now honestly.

I don't know the reasons for all these observations. I don't understand it all. For now it is all just observations that I'm making about coincidences in my life.

Guess it's how I'm dealing with it.

Last edited:
Back said many cryptic things which were very hard at the time to figure out. Maybe what he said meant something or perhaps not, I don't know. I always wondered who he really was, he always seemed to try and bring a message to us. I was trying to work out the 7 day theory but I couldn't.

Hey guys.

Yes, it is freaky that there are allot of theory's around but there are 3 that have been in my head for some time.

1. Michael - 7 Letters
2. Jackson - 7 Letters
3. Michael died at 50 and he was going to perform 50 concerts.

:)

God Bless.

Hey guys.

Yes, it is freaky that there are allot of theory's around but there are 3 that have been in my head for some time.

1. Michael - 7 Letters
2. Jackson - 7 Letters
3. Michael died at 50 and he was going to perform 50 concerts.

:)

God Bless.
he's also the 7th child, isn't he?

Back