MJJ Meeting in Holland tomorow

Thijzzz

Proud Member
Dear Jackson fans,

tomorrow at 2PM we will meet up at the Michael Jackson HIStory statue in Best, Holland. We will pay our respects to Michael there.

The press will also be present and would like to talk to fans. If you are planning to come down, remember to send an email to me: miss_dutchie@hotmail.com or Tiurlan: tiurlan@gmail.com

Don't forget to bring flowers or candles.

Mac Donalds will sponsor the drinks

Awesome, i would really would like to be there. But would have travel for about 5 hours. Does anyone know if there will be any other tributes or meetings in Holland>? really would love to be there.

I would love to join you all, but I'm not going anywhere near journalists.
Be sure to tell everyone we'll be there in our thoughts.

I think i will come! Live in Rotterdam:)

Its always so far away from where I live. and I have to studie with I cant concentrate on now either...

I was there yesterday evening. I might have gone today aswell if there was no media attention. I do understand that other fans might like it but i hate it coz this is so personal. I saw a few TV programs with MJ fans and to me it felt like they just use us as filling. Specially in "de wereld draait door". Showing that balcony scene and then start that endless discussion again. I switched it off. And then there was TMF URGH!! Or that late night program ol Ned1. I switched it all off after a while.

But for the ones who are going don't forget tissues and bring lot's of flowers.

Best is a place close to Eindhoven. The MJ statue is located at the Macdrive next to the highway there.

I was there yesterday evening. I might have gone today aswell if there was no media attention. I do understand that other fans might like it but i hate it coz this is so personal. I saw a few TV programs with MJ fans and to me it felt like they just use us as filling. Specially in "de wereld draait door". Showing that balcony scene and then start that endless discussion again. I switched it off. And then there was TMF URGH!! Or that late night program ol Ned1. I switched it all off after a while.

But for the ones who are going don't forget tissues and bring lot's of flowers.
yes.I'd like to attend meet-up to be with some fans but I hate media.
I just stay on line:(

Back