Raymone Bain and Joe Jackson on Geraldo Interview - Fox

#1MJstan

Proud Member
Ms.Bain is on Faux News

the nerve of this woman saying she was concerned about the ppl hanging around MJ. Lord plz be a book and hit this lady up side her head. she is putting on a good show. I have yet to hear her talk about how she helped stress him out by suing him for $44million...

Blonde headed heffa.

However I did like the fact she stood up for MJ's kids, and said that the media needs to stop discussing who will take care of them because right now they have lost their father and he isn't even buried yet and the news is talking about who will take care of them...

Last edited:
damn State of Shock what are you doing in my city..lol
I luv how Geraldo puts all these MJ "friends" on blast. He is the only news anchor that stood up for MJ during the trial and I bet he is going to be the one to investigate this doctor.

damn State of Shock what are you doing in my city..lol
I luv how Geraldo puts all these MJ "friends" on blast. He is the only news anchor that stood up for MJ during the trial and I bet he is going to be the one to investigate this doctor.
u'R in the A??? :giggle: we must PM later

ahh thanks that was my first smiley i do believe

Re: Ms.Bain is on Faux News

I saw her on an online video reguarding "michael on pills" or something like that. Girl I saw her face and didn't even click on it. I know she either is gonna be fake, nasty, or both. I guess is was fake in this one.

I don't llive in the U.S. (I lived in California only for 11 months several years ago) but I know how absurd FOX is. They are just crazy

she is on right now.. maybe they will stream it on their website. plz believe me when i say she deserves an oscar for her acting

Everybody was concerned but didn't do a damn thing about it. Mike O'Meara blasted Brian Oxmon on the radio yesterday telling him he should have gone to his house and seized all the drugs if he was so effing concerned about MJ and Mike O'Meara is not even an MJ fan. I think people are so sick of all these famewhores going on TV to extend their 15 minutes. He said MJ did some things that he didn't like but it's time for the world to celebrate his legacy and allow him to rest in peace.

good for him@SexyMamaJo.. these ppl should be called out because now they want to act like the gave a damn. if you love someone it shouldn't matter if this person gets mad at you or not, intervene because if you don't then that person will end up dead

Everybody was concerned but didn't do a damn thing about it. Mike O'Meara blasted Brian Oxmon on the radio yesterday telling him he should have gone to his house and seized all the drugs if he was so effing concerned about MJ and Mike O'Meara is not even an MJ fan. I think people are so sick of all these famewhores going on TV to extend their 15 minutes. He said MJ did some things that he didn't like but it's time for the world to celebrate his legacy and allow him to rest in peace.

I'm telling you. What gets me is that these people (Uri Geller, Shumley Boteach, Brian Oxman, Raymond Bain and others like them) coming out of the woodwork with their "I told him so but he wouldn't listen" and "I knew this would happen" songs. But all of these people betrayed Michael and turned on him, set him up and/or tried to drain as much money out of him as possible and they got the nerve to put on this self-righteous act for the media? I know them for what they are; they're apart of the group of vultures and charlatains that they accuse Michael of surrounding himself with. They just got caught and were kicked out.

all these ppl that worried about MJ will have a hard time sleeping at the end of the day because they know damn well they didn't give a rat's ass about MJ.

Was that *the* Joe jackson as in Mike's dad????

I'm watching Geraldo now and Raymone Bain is on there saying that it is disrespectful to claim that Michael is not the father of his children and he isn't even buried yet. She says that those kids will be his legacy.

She is responding to this British news claim that Debbie Rowe is saying that Michael is not the father of the children. Yet when Geraldo asked the guy if they personally interviewed her, he reveals that this is something she said a long time ago. So why report it as if she just said it?

ooh I missed it. Just caught the last bit before commercial now. It repeats in 2 hours so I'll try to catch it then. Thanks for the heads up.

Last thing I heard Raymone say was that ppl shouldn't be portraying MJ as a druggie/drug addict or something.

omg newsoftheworld wtf?

stupid ass oxman says that they interviewd her and she said mj wasn't her childre's father. so i go to teh site and it's like the enquire but on the net. dumb shit.....

like seriously

This is long way for Geraldo because he did once thought Michael was guilty but he was able to finally see the truth and the man himself. Ms. bain also did a good job.

y'all know DAMN FRIGGIN well that if this shit came out 'a long time ago' that it would've made headlines arond the damn world.

it didn't cuz this shit is wack. go to their site, it reads like some freak tabloid page. it's creepy. they got new things poppingup every five seconds.

and when i looked for the deb mj not the dad story, they didn't say anywhere in there that the interview was old. it's crap

and if it's so damn old how can they include quotes form her saying she doesn't want th eids and doesn't wanna see them again? im so shocked they can pass this off as legit.

i wanna hear it from debbie cuz she could've pulled this back then to create some drama. no matter what, they were born during their marriage and cali law says that the husband is the presumed father n omatter what

The bits of interview I saw with Bain talking to Billy Bush were rather positive.

I understand everyone's anger.

Michael admitted to having a problem with prescription drugs long before they even bothered to say anything. He admitted it long before he met some of these people who are now talking about how they tried to save him.

I remember when he first admitted his addiction. The press called it was his way of "getting out of facing the accusations." And the time he collapsed before the HBO concert from being ill. (not to mention his marriage had fallen apart) What does the press say? "Typical. Faking sick to get out of his responsibilities." The man makes an honest cry for help and instead they chose to use it to defame him.

And we all know prescription addictions can take YEARS to break with much falling off the wagon in the process. Usually brought on by stress and anxiety.

I find it counterproductive to healing if--after having your help rejected by someone who is resisting it (and people usually resist in the beginning)--you going out in public and defaming the person. Especially someone addicted to pain killers. The solution is to make them hurt because they--in their drug induced paranoia--hurt your feelings?

I mean, wouldn't that make a bad situation worse?

I'm watching Geraldo now and Raymone Bain is on there saying that it is disrespectful to claim that Michael is not the father of his children and he isn't even buried yet. She says that those kids will be his legacy.

She is responding to this British news claim that Debbie Rowe is saying that Michael is not the father of the children. Yet when Geraldo asked the guy if they personally interviewed her, he reveals that this is something she said a long time ago. So why report it as if she just said it?
Sorry but I wont be surprise. He father even said this. But to me, it does not matter because HE raised them so that alone makes them his children.

I would have been slapping mike down 7 ways from sunday trying to get throught to him. Ugh! He ppl esp his family should have been on him i don't care if he got mad. I would have to told him think about your kids man. Would you want you kids on this stuff. hit him were it hurts. Slap him down, go in his room and TAKE he drug from him.
Eliz got thru where were the others. If only ...oh nevermind.

That was a tabloid report dragged up again.

Deepak, why wouldn't he just shut up? He's the one going around and perpetuating this drug theory. Much like Oxman. How could this possibly be helpful? Gosh, I can never understand people. Never. I cannot comprehend them at times.

y'all know DAMN FRIGGIN well that if this shit came out 'a long time ago' that it would've made headlines arond the damn world.

it didn't cuz this shit is wack. go to their site, it reads like some freak tabloid page. it's creepy. they got new things poppingup every five seconds.

and when i looked for the deb mj not the dad story, they didn't say anywhere in there that the interview was old. it's crap

and if it's so damn old how can they include quotes form her saying she doesn't want th eids and doesn't wanna see them again? im so shocked they can pass this off as legit.

i wanna hear it from debbie cuz she could've pulled this back then to create some drama. no matter what, they were born during their marriage and cali law says that the husband is the presumed father n omatter what

Bingo! I know some fans have always questioned WHY Michael bothered with marrying Debbie if she was just a surrogate. I believe it was said that it was his mother who convinced him it was the right thing to do...to be married to the mother of his kids, however, the law is the law so I'm glad he married her. He's their father in every sense of the word...regardless of what ppl want to believe as far as biology.

no irish you go slap him down. You talk him down til you can anymore. But going to the media is never the answer. They have nothing to do with it. the world had nothing to do with it. This is your brother, your son, your child...this ain't bout feeling this about helping out your loved one. God I want to blame some. He should be here. Ughhhhh! You slap him down. God man!

I saw on the FOX ticker that Dileo said that the children have stated that they want to stay with their grandmother, Katherine.

looka here michael don't have to be no biological nothing. I could care less if he is or isn't. Michael raised and reared them babies, while that horse took the money and ran. These children are grieving...does she want them to hear her saying this. what is her problem. She really needs to go SIT DOWN. They don't even know her. And the media need to stop egging her on. Its like they want her to say something or fight for the kids so they can have something else to talk about. Since day one it was crap about "who would get the kids custody battle" blah blah blahhhh when she hadn't even said anything. She better go sit her wide flat behind down somewhere with that. I'm tired of this mess. The man can't get no peace. They can't do him right for once....just once.

Back