mj's dr. not board certified?

Soso Deaf

Proud Member
June 28, 2009. MediaTakeOut.com just EXCLUSIVELY uncovered some EXPLOSIVE news. Apparently Michael Jackson's doctor, Dr. Conrad Murray is NOT CERTIFIED by the American Board of Internal Medicine to practice internal medicine. And get this, he's not a board certified cardiologist either

What exactly does this mean? Well doctors are NOT REQUIRED to be Board certified to practice medicine. But just about EVERY TOP NOTCH doctor is.

And the story gets even more interesting, Dr. Murray's Board certification expired in late 2008, that means that when he was hired BY THE PROMOTERS to care for Michael Jackson - they SHOULD HAVE KNOWN that they were hiring a NON-CERTIFIED doctor.

There are a WHOLE LOT MORE twists to this story - so stay tuned ..

Right now there is NO OTHER news source in the world reporting this. We work EXTREMELY HARD for these reports. Members of the media are free to use information from this EXCLUSIVE REPORT, provided MediaTakeOut.com is given proper credit

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=11

Oh god this doctor.. I am already so angry at him, he didn't even know how to do CPR properly!

So help me if he was responsible for all of this!

Ugh. :eek: This just gets worse and worse. How can this guy NOT be a suspect? The very fact that he did CPR on a bed, without calling for help first and then cleared off afterwards says it all. Talk about incompetent.

So AEG hired a non-doctor for MJ???
o_O

I can't go on without thinking that MJ was killed. Fuck the drug addiction. there is more behind that.

ok i only believe they're saying he's not a suspect now b/c no reports have come back. once they get the info, they'll make a move. q

Oh god i wish MJ didn't accept this tour, when knowing what he was facing. But he couldnt know its just incredible unlucky he died.

You should see his "clinic" in Houston, TX. It looks like an old fast food joint.

What we know is that he did CPR on the bed. And didnt call 911 45 minutes? later..CPR on bed sounds like it could be a life or death situation...He was still alive but in coma. No this is sick!

Mj could have survived if the Dr had adminstered cpr the correct way and not on a bed and also if the paramedics were called right away.

Mj could have survived if the Dr had adminstered cpr the correct way and not on a bed and also if the paramedics were called right away.

This doctor should have had a defibrillator on site or he should have gotten MJ to the ER asap where hospital staff could have jump started his heart again. Time was of the essence here. Too much time lapsed and I just don't understand why when this was suppose to be a cardiologist. He should have known that CPR is done best on a hard flat surface. Not a bed. We just do not know and have to wait for the autopsy specimen results to come back. And depending on what these results show, this doctor could be negilient in some way.

I thought that I read MJ was already dead when the doctor found him not breathing?? So what good would CPR be if he was long gone?

The more news we get the more I think this "doctor" is guilty at least by his negligence and incompetence.

Even if he didn't inject him a substance that is the 1st cause of his death, he is responsible because he did not call the 911 right away, he did not practice the cpr properly. I hope we will soon have proof to confirm this and that the "doctor" will finish his life in jail and would never be allow to practice medecine again.

Another part of me hope the contrary. I hope that when the doctor came, it was already too late. I hope there was nothing that could have be done. It's so much a waste, I hope that one person did not cause this massive loss, and all this pain to his family, his children but also to so many people.

I am more and more pissed as the days (make that hours) go by.....

I'm with Yazman....if this guy proves to be responsible....I don't see him having too many days ahead of him...

(not saying it as a threat, just a prediction)

Oh lord...I hope whoever the hell is investigating this "doctor" gets to the bottom of it soon.

This is at the very least involuntary manslaughter and most certainly negligence. I am hearing reports that this doctor put a needle directly in to Michael's heart (prob adrenalin) to try and "save him" and that a single antidote needle for demerol would have restored his breathing to normal and saved him within minutes. Im worried that this will all get swept under the carpet as an "accident" and this man will not be held accountable for taking him from us.... its disgusting...

This guy better watch his back cause a lot of people will come for him...if the police doesnt, the fans will....

This is at the very least involuntary manslaughter and most certainly negligence. I am hearing reports that this doctor put a needle directly in to Michael's heart (prob adrenalin) to try and "save him" and that a single antidote needle for demerol would have restored his breathing to normal and saved him within minutes. Im worried that this will all get swept under the carpet as an "accident" and this man will not be held accountable for taking him from us.... its disgusting...
all he needed was narcan. it would've counteracted the effects of the demerol if it was in fact an overdose

What exactly does this mean? Well doctors are NOT REQUIRED to be Board certified to practice medicine. But just about EVERY TOP NOTCH doctor is.
doesnt matter then does it. its not like its illegal to practice if your not signed up

This piece of garbage kill our michael. He already told lAPD that he was WITH michael when he collapsed. This fool didn't even try to help him. Cpr on the BED. He should be stoned. we don't have michael ....he's not coming back! cuz of this unceritified JERK!

So AEG hired a non-doctor for MJ???
o_O

I can't go on without thinking that MJ was killed. Fuck the drug addiction. there is more behind that.

I totally agree with you I believe that there is more behind Michael's death and that doctor is to blame. I believe Michael was murdered and that doctor is going to get away with it. I am glad the jackson's are have another autopsy done.

that makes me furious that this could have been prevented..how can this quack not know how to put his body on a hard surface doing cpr. bullsh*t ashole.

if they didn't want to use him, y were they paying him? wouldnt' it arouse suspicion that ur healthy performer wants a dr. on call at all times?

Wow man... I knew something wasn't right. I'm not angry right now, but I should be...

Back