Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: He was there....

Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 47
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Default Re: I NEED TO SHARE SOMETHING it might be comforting for you all to read, something happened last ni

Quote Originally Posted by BruceWayne View Post
    Not to go off topic - But to explain some of the weird things that happens to me I have a great example what is happening now.
    I'm listening through the "Unreleased Dangerous Bonus Disc" and right now playing "Black Or White [Remix By ''Clivillés & Cole'']" while on twitter hit the "Real-time results for MJ's" on the trending topics and see this twitt:

"kentology After a somewhat frantic & thankfully brief search I found my CD single, MJ's Black or White The Clivilles & Cole House/Club Mix... IT RULZ!
    less than a minute ago from web"

I mean... stuff like this happens all the time to me, it's really freaky.
    Yeah this stuff happens to me and my friends, like we'll make a completely random comment about something on tv and then they'll mention something similar, for example I'd just won a basil brush light(lol) on ebay for a friend then we'd been chatting about James May on Top Gear tv prog as she likes him and then he mentioned Basil Brush, another time we were watching tv and said a tv presenter who'd had his hair cut looked like George Michael in the Wham days, then the guy talked about Wham... they are many more things too. My best friend talks about people she hasn't seen for years and then the next day bumps into them(I've witnessed this and believe her at first I just laughed) this guy we know who is into earth angels reckons my friend summons the people spiritually as they need her(shes a caring loving person) and often they are in a spot of bother when they explain how their life is now. Odd eh!
    I want the 'real' truth, whatever that may be - to come out for your sake Michael & for your children. 'If' he was killed, I hope it does all come out & 'they' get sent down for it. Michael tried to tell people many times people were after him.

I refuse to be a defeatist & believe all that we are told. If we all accepted what we were told they'd never be change in the world.

Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 73
    Overall activity: 0.4%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Default Re: He was there....

This happened two weeks ago...I was laying in bed , listening to Michael's music , thinking of him and wondering if he was ok.I asked for a sign one more time...

After that I went to the kitchen and when I came back to the bedroom , I saw this little bug on my bed , I looked closer and realized it was a ladybug , but not a common one , instead of being red with black dots , this one was black with red and white dots.Here in Argentina , they're are known as "luckybugs" , it is said that you have to ask 3 wishes when one of them comes to you , and then let it go.
    I tooked the bug with me and went to the livingroom , asked for my wishes and then I put it next to the window so it could fly , to my surprise that didn´t hapen. The crawled up to the curtain and stayed there all the time I stayed in the apartment before going to the market.When I came back , it was no longer there.
    I am pretty sure , this was the sign I've asked for, this was Michael´s way to tell me he was ok.

I just wanted to share this with you guys

Any idea if the ladybugs have another meaning apart from luck?

Here are two photos...

Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 169
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger Second Class10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Thanks

Nice story, thanks

We're Sending Out a Major Love! ~ Every 25th @ 2:00pm PT
    Monthly global prayer/meditation in honor of MJ (mjjc thread)
    www.MajorLovePrayer.org | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube

Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 52
    Overall activity: 0.5%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends3 months registered10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

alot things happend to me
    but i'm SO sorry
    i promised somebody that i won't say , i hope you understand
    , but there's something REALLY weird and creepy happend to me and i don't think it has something to do with michael,,,,,,,,,
    i just wanna say it to let it out .it scares me lol
    on july , i guess 15 july or i dunno.. anyway
    it was like 10:00 pm , i was really tired , so i went to bed..i couldn't sleep..i don't know why :$ , then finally i slept then i woke up, it was 10:15
    . i was angry : why i couldn't sleep i'm so tired , suddenly i saw a .white light. it was SO strong , i was about to die , omg it was SOOOOOOO scary << ,i was screaming MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM ,then my mother came ,at that moment when my mother came it was gone , and she was like : WHAT'S WRONG????!!!
    i said : omg omg ,did you saw that white light?????
    and she said : what light??
    me : it was right here , i swear , oh i'm so scared
    she said : there's nothing here , go to sleep
    i said : NO WAY ,
    then i woke up....and i told nobody
    until now,
    i swear with my life it's ALL true 100%
    رب السماء ..فيكَ رجائي
    في عينيها ارى الحــياةِ
    آتي اليك من هذا الكون
    ارجوكَ ربي لبِّي نِدائي