news from ticketmaster regarding refunds/souvenir tickets!!!

SpunkyFunky

Proud Member
http://ticketmaster.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/ticketmaster.cfg/php/enduser/doc_serve.php?2=TM

Michael Jackson Ticket Options

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Ticketmaster Customer,

As detailed on the Michael Jackson website announced by AEG Live, full refunds are available to you for the ticket(s) you purchased for Michael Jackson's 'This Is It' concerts which were to take place at The O2 Arena in London. These refunds will include all ticket service charges and order processing fees.

Also announced, you have the option to be sent some or all of your tickets as souvenirs, rather than receive a full refund. In the event, you request any souvenir tickets to be sent to you, you will not receive a refund on those tickets and the per booking order processing fee will not be refunded.

Please follow the instructions below and select your options carefully.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please enter your full name as it appears on your booking.

Please enter your Booking Reference Number (eg 25/12345)

Please select the date that this booking reference relates to

Please enter your address as it appears on your booking.

Address Line 1

Address Line 2

Address Line 3

Post Code

Email Address

Please select from the following options. Only select one option. Once you have selected your option please read the notes below and submit your request.

(Option 1 - Full Refund Only)

Please select from the box below if you would like to receive a full refund on all tickets (inclusive of per ticket service charges and per booking order processing fees).

-- Full Refund n/a

(Option 2 - Souvenir Ticket(s)/Partial Refund)

Please select from the boxes below if you would like to receive some or all of your booking as a souvenir ticket(s). I'm aware if I select to receive only part of my booking as a ticket(s) I will receive a partial refund.

-- Souvenir Tickets n/a

Now please select from the drop down menu below to confirm how many ticket(s) from your booking you wish to receive as a souvenir.

-- n/a 1 2 3 4

For all package bookings, if you have selected the second option to receive your ticket(s) we will only charge you for the face value of the ticket(s), the order processing fee and the service charge. The remaining balance will be refunded to your Credit or Debit card used at the time of booking.

Please note, you will need to submit a seperate response for any additional bookings you may have. Each response received is unique to every booking reference number.

No its means that you can get a refund on 3 tickets and 1 ticket printed out

Well why arent they saying exactly how much is the partial refund? Like i said before, don;t be naive they will take if not the full ticket price, but as close to it as possible

Yeh... I thought at first it meant a partial refund of a ticket, but I think it means a partial refund of your booking - ie. if you've bought more than 1 ticket.

No its means that you can get a refund on 3 tickets and 1 ticket printed out

i wanna know if i get the whole vip package, not only the ticket lol would be ridiculous..

i've just done all my orders, kept 1 souvenier ticket from each order, i know its a rip off, taking advantage etc but at the end of the day i would rather have a souvenier than some money i've already spent.

i wanna know if i get the whole vip package, not only the ticket lol would be ridiculous..

you do, if you want the ticket they just keep the ticket face value + service and refund you the rest of the VIP package price.

I'm disgusted by them. I appreciate that all business need to make money but this REALLY takes the piss! Shame on them!

if they like they said respect michael fans because bthey know how much mike loved them as said mr philips they would not do this the tickets were gonne be sent in two weeks anyway so if we would hav ehad michael for that long we would have had both tickets and refunds so this is abuse
they can also say we give a partly refubd and for ten or twenty pound of you can also get a ticket but no they want it all
you knwo if they would say we ll make fans choose but the money nor refunded will go to charity michael loved or to trusts for his kids i dont think so many fans would be angry
my god they all used himn for money when he was alive and now they do it even more

I'd have let them keep all the VIP cost if I could have the goody bag :(

im getting a refund on them all and giving a percentage to cancer research uk instead of the money grabbing SOB's over at AEG

from ticketmaster... it was a vip ticket.

I'm trying to get refund but it says:
"Address Line 2" requires a value... i dont have a second adress:mello:

You don't fill out your full address in the first line..
You use the lines and write it out the same way as you would write an an address to mail something.

I have got a full refund for one night, and a partial refund on another so i am getting myself a ticket. I am disgusted I had to pay the full price for a ticket but I am hoping that this will make it a rare collectors item. I will laminate and frame it so it will always stay in perfect condition. I am still waiting for an email from Viagogo to get a refund.

The ticket I have will be a lovely memento about Mike.. no matter how much I paid. :)

ok I see... lol soo... I'll do what Spunky did then:) (why didn't they write "address" "city" "country" lol)

thx for the help ^_^

Edit: the "Booking Reference Number" is the "Order Number", right?

Back