Anyone change their order # to get tickets?

ethan23

Proud Member
my order number on my ticketmast account went: 30-*****/UK1 so I changed it to 30/***** so it matches the example
is that right?? :/

I just copied and pasted mine directly from my confirmation email so kept in the -
Will we get confirmation emails do you think?

Dont know... starting to get worried! the example was different from my order number so i changed it to match the example

I just typed the number in as it was shown on my account page...I think they will be smart enough to figure out, whatever format they wanted.. ;)

okay thanks. its just that I havent recieved a conformation email. would it hurt to redo it with just the normal order number?

I copied, pasted and haven't had a confirmation e-mail either. A bit strange as you'd expect one, but if there is a problem I think they will contact you or send out a mass confirmation e-mail. Due to the large amount of requests it's highly likely that confirmations may be sent out at a later date.

what are you guys talking about? I looked on MJLive but the site isn't working for me. And on ticketmaster my order history is blank...

I used my dads card to pay so i gutted because his name will be on my ticket!!!!

Wrong thread probably but does anyone know about afterparty tickets? Haven't seen any mention of those anywhere.

what!! ive just thought about that! my dad paid to! so will his name be on there?

At the moment I've got another credit-card than at the moment I purchased the tickets.
Does anyone know whether -if in case of asking for a refund- it can be sent to the new card?
At the ticketmaster refund-form page it says refund will automatically go to the card used when purchasing tickets. There must be more peeps who have this problem?

As for the name on the ticket - the refund sites says nothing about that. I've got my tickets on a card not under my name, too. Would be a pity to receive them with another name upon them...

Last edited:
At the moment I've got another credit-card than at the moment I purchased the tickets.
Does anyone know whether -if in case of asking for a refund- it can be sent to the new card?
At the ticketmaster refund-form page it says refund will automatically go to the card used when purchasing tickets. There must be more peeps who have this problem?

About the name on the ticket - the refund sites says nothing about that. I've got my tickets on a card not under my name, too. Would be a pity to receive them with another name upon them...

erm... if you update your details on your ticketmaster account maybe?

I think, if there will be a name on the tickets, it will be the name on the card OR ticketmaster account!

ive not had a confirmation email. i doubt they are gonna send any as theres to many

okay thanks! i just wanted to know whether I have mucked it up completely!!! :D

ive not had a confirmation email. i doubt they are gonna send any as theres to many

I think it said something along the lines of you will be contacted nearer the time of the tickets being dispatched. Maybe they will up date peoples accounts, although one part of my account is blank, when i click on order history under account details it still has all the old details there.

the thing is that if you have made a mistake and waiting to be contacted come August 14th it could be to late. Ticketmaster should just send out confimation at least

the thing is that if you have made a mistake and waiting to be contacted come August 14th it could be to late. Ticketmaster should just send out confimation at least

True.Does anyone have the right email address to contact them? I think there are slightly different addresses & need the right one.

Ticketmaster and AEG thrive off of confusion. Their instructions leave so many loopholes and they aren't available to assist us. Unbelievable.

Ticketmaster and AEG thrive off of confusion. Their instructions leave so many loopholes and they aren't available to assist us. Unbelievable.

I have never known it to be so hard to contact anyone in my life. I hope the customer services guy spoke to (eventually!) wasn't fobbing me off by saying they were working on sending confirmation e-mails. I'm really worried my request for them to send me my tickets went through or not.

Back