Jesus is Lord (Prayer thread)

Vegardg4

Proud Member
I’m creating this thread, because I want to spread the WORD of the LORD on this community in this difficult time. I want everybody to know that God loves us, and wants us to become his children. The only way to become a child of God is by repenting from your sins and trust Jesus as your Lord and Savior. You need to ask forgiveness because you broke Gods law the 10 commandments, and have sinned. We have all sinned and fallen short of the Glory of GOD. The penalty of sin is death, but the Son of God (He who is without sin) died on the CROSS for our sins. He died and rose again and lives and sits on the father’s right hand. Those who believe that in their hearts and confess that with their mouth will be saved, and live forever. He is the only way to the father.
Nearly two years ago Jesus changed my life, when I asked for forgiveness from my sin, and confessed him as my Lord and Savior. I was born again, and filled with the Holy Spirit. Hallelujah to Jesus :)

I hope that Michael Jackson did this, and I have the feeling he did. I felt peace while praying for him the day he died. The Lord has given me happiness, and peace. The Bible tells us to rejoice and be glad. We all loved Michael Jackson in different ways. I felt that he was like a family member, due to the love he showed. His music was magical and beautiful. Michael helped and loved the poor and the sick.
One thing I will never understand is that Michael Jackson is nearly worshiped by some fans. It is nothing wrong by showing love, and affection. But when people kill themselves because of MJ death, I feel deeply saddened for their families. It is even sadder to think about them not being right with God. If you are born again, you love life and your maker more than anything, and therefore won’t kill yourself. I also felt sad about MJ leaving the earth, but I have put my sadness on the Lord. The Lord fills me with his mighty power, and I walk in his love.
Dear Lord, heal those people who feel broken hearted because of the death of Michael Jackson. I pray for those who have not accepted you on this board. Reveal yourself for them in their hearts so they can see the truth about you. There are many people who want to kill themselves. Be there for them father, and send someone to tell the Gospel so they wont kill themselves. I’m praying for salvation in your name. I want you to be there for MJ children and family in this difficult time. Restore their hearts with your love and power, and let them see that you are the way, the truth, and life. AMEN
To the believers: Be strong and preach the truth about JESUS. The word tells you to rejoice and be glad. Do not worry.
I though we could pray in this thread. Share the word, videos with each other.

Here are some videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSadjnrj_wc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbeTFOd4tw0

God Bless

Jesus is Lord! Thanks for posting that and Amen! Michael was a believer in the bible and knew that without a doubt that Jesus is Lord.

Michael has prayed with many born again Christians - Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, the members of the African Methodist Episcopal church Tom Mez belonged to, (I do believe we saw him pray) and no telling when else.

I don't worry about his soul. God said, "let every man work out his own salvation with fear and trembling". I do feel Michael is in a better place, with God where his spirit came from. As for his soul, that's between him and God but it is good to know he was a bible-believing Christian which includes having a direct relationship with the Savior.

Last edited:
Dear Heavenly Father, I am grateful for Your constant provision. You have never failed me, Lord and I know that You never will. You are a faithful God, and I ask You to help me to trust You before my answer arrives. Lord, You are my source, and I know as I continue to look to You, I need never to worry about how You will provide. I just know that You will. Guard my mouth and remind me to speak what Your Word says about my situation. Deliver me from every vestige of fear, and fill me with Your Holy Spirit so that I will always walk in faith. Lord, I pray that all my brothers and sisters in the family of God will also be granted this favor. May we each fulfill Your will in our lives. In the name of Jesus I pray. Amen.

Back