ticketmaster refunds

WonderingWho

Proud Member
apologies in advance if i am posting in the wrong place...

anyone else fill out the form on ticketmaster for refunds for the o2 shows?

I did, and all that comes back is a crappy page saying we;ll get back to you - no email - no nothing. kinda lame.

Any clues as to when we can expect the cash back, or other inside info on how this will work?

Note I am not wanting to sound callous above, but those four tix cost me over three thousand pounds - money well spent should the show have gone ahead.

where did u fill out at ive been waiting wondering when they would do refunds.

what does that 21 DAY means, in 21 day we will get the money, or they will process it in that time???

and HOW will they refund us??? which way ?? trough mail, or how ?

There are 3 address lines and I don't know what I have to put in the other two. Help me please. Do I have to put country in one of them too?

There are 3 address lines and I don't know what I have to put in the other two. Help me please. Do I have to put country in one of them too?

If there isn't a line saying country, just put as much of your address in as possible including your country. The tickets are being sorted by hand, so they will see the address so don't worry.

no, nothing yet.
When the money comes through i will book up a holiday to LA/Vegas and go visit Neverland again later in the year.
I'll go visit NL/LA and Vegas..Before
end of this year too.. Maybe we could meet there??

Same to me i fill up a refund form and then nothing!!! no mail no phone, strange...
I still got nothing from Ticketmaster :huh: Wassup with
that:bugeyed Have filled that Form 2 times.

Do you know the phone nr to them??:scratch:

Yeah I filled out the thing as well and never heard anything form them... Hm.

Ticketmaster said they'd have refunds out within three weeks. When was the form posted, over two weeks ago now?

The longer they can keep the money, the longer they get interest for it.
So don't expect the refund any time soon....

Still no refund or e-mail message from Ticketmaster regarding the refund for me either.

i was al little confused by that too,but i don,t think it means three seperate addresses,i think it means like this ,this is what i did anyway,

line 1 200
line 2 maple grove road
line 3 manchester,cheshire,england

then there was a line for post code,the address is made up by the way,just giving an example.

i get my refund but i get just for aftershow party, i called to them and they told me I have to wait another week for refund This is it concert ...

I actually spoke too soon...I got one of the refunds today in my account.

So painful!

:'(

The concert would have been the 28th July...
My bf paid for the others with his card, so I'm not sure if they came through today as well...

Jees, it's so horrible really....

those of you who received your refunds, are you from the US? I had tickets for July 16 and August 24 and have not received EITHER refund yet.

Just wondering if I need to call.

Unless there's a delay in posting credits to USA cards.

I'm in the UK...
I didn't get any confirmation or any email after I filled in the refund form.
The money was just suddenly in my account today...

Back