Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIchael.Mania

Proud Member
After all my strugglings with myself I had some moments of positivity and I posted some positive things here in the hope that it would have a positive influence on me. But I can't go on anymore. I can't wait untill the funeral. I can't go on.

I wish everyone the very best. I just hope I'll meet Michael and hope that my pain will finally be taken away.

Michael, I have alwasy loved you. I love your music. Your style. Your kindness. I love you with all my heart. And my heart has been ripped out since you died.

I wish you all the very very best. I'll be looking down from heaven.

Goodbye

I sent u a PM.. u respond or ill kick ur behind.
Sweetie we're all here for each other.. PM me.. Call me.. I dont care the time the date.. whatver.. this goes for all of you. I'm a damn wreck too.. and I'm offering whatever I can.. my number. my time.. my ear to listen to how hard things are..
theyre hard for me too.. psshhh
call me ill tell u all about it.. if anyone is feeling this way and wants to talk.. PM me dammit! PM any one of us..
we're here for each other

Don't say such things...Michael wouldn't want this. We need you here. Now is the time for us to gather together...not be seperated...we have to spread Michael's words of love...

Oh no, no, no, do not do anything! That is NOT the answer, believe me! I have spoken to people who've tried to commit suicide, but failed, and just months later they've been so glad they're still here in this world. you WILL get better, believe me! The pain will never go away, but you'll learn to cope with it. Please, please, do not hurt yourself, I'm begging you!
And by hurting yourself you're not going to get closer to Michael! You'll feel empty for eternity, but now you have to learn how to cope with the pain and later you will listen to Michael's music and it will make you happy! Trust me!

Don't think killing youself is the way out of the problem, Suicide is a sin anyway so you might not even get into heaven, God want's you to live until natural death as does Michael.

Michael Mania... Please hold on. I know u feel like you've thought this through, but please if u could just hang on for 2 more weeks and see if anything has changed. It's only been 1 week since his death... 1 week for u to decide to die... yet how long have u been living? i know the past 1 week has felt like forever, but take a step back and see that u need to hang on for longer ok? we're all here for u. we want u to make the most of your life. there are so many people who care about u. please :(

I cant bear it anymore, I cant bear to lose not one more of you!!! You are all special and dear to my heart. We dont know how many fans have already done this but its not the way out. It wont make us closer to Michael. Its NOT what Michael would want, he would not be happy. We should continue in his legacy and keep embracing him. Its a mad world right now but we need to heal the world through Michaels name. Yes I have felt like dying too, the pain is immense, but its not our time yet, its NOT. We need to support each other. Talking to others has helped me. If you need to talk PM me and I will listen or come in the chat room, please I am begging, please stay!

We are a family, we have to stay united!
Please promise us that you won't do anything!!!
We care of all members here! :pray:
Please stay!!

Don't do this, please. You have your life - Michael wanted his life. We need to stand together, not have one less person on earth that loves Michael. Don't be irrational, take a step back, think of your family.

Sweetie.. please dont do this!
Michael would not want u to do that..please we all are here for u always! :hug:

The only way we're all going to get through this is if we stick together. Please don't do anything to hurt yourself, Michael.Mania. We need each and every one of us right now and we need you.

OMG!! NOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

PLEASE DON'T DO IT, I'M FEELING THE SAME ,BUT THAT IS NOT THE WAY TO GO. IT'S VERY PAINFUL FOR ALL OF US.. PLEASE DON'T DO ANYTHING LIKE THAT. IF YOU WANT TO TALK I'M HERE FOR YOU 1000%.

EMAIL ME OR CALL ME!
zoyajackson@yahoo.com

0046 (73) 0580-833

:pray: :praying: :cry:

don't go that way! stay with us and together we can overcome this period of mourning, think of all the joy he brought us and will continue to do so even when he's not here anymore... true his songs, true his deeds he thought us to be brave and conquer the difficulties that life is throwing at us... we love you!

Please, don't hurt yourself.
Michael's death is heartbreaking, I know, but imagine how your family and your friends would feel if something was to happen to you. If you're still here please please please get out of the house for a bit. Go for a walk, go see a film... do something to get your mind of Michael, he's not really gone... his music is still here, there's plenty of new songs you haven't heard yet, loads of rehersal videos to look forward to and of course, think of all the amazing people you could meet through Michael.. Please, don't do something like this... Michael wouldn't want you to, he wants you to be safe. Be strong, if not for yourself then Michael's children, they need to know they can get through this. don't do something like this, please :(

Please don't do this. Michael would have wanted you to live. You are so much stronger than you think you are, and you can pull through this. The world needs you, damnit, you cannot quit on us. Michael wouldn't quit on us if he had the choice - he didn't have the choice, but you do. Appreciate it, cherish it.

I'm sorry if I'm harsh but you can't end lives in Michael's name. I sympathize deeply, very deeply, with your pain. But you can't end lives in Michael's name. He doesn't want that, you don't really want that, none of us want that. We need you to pull through.

Where are you now! Pls don't do that!
Michael hate people hurt life even yourself!
Come back now and tell us that you are fine!!!!! Pls.......

i love you as i love Michael, dear Pls stop the thought of leaving....

I miss Michael as well but do you know what makes it easy you can go for a walk, go to the cinema, something to keep your mind off Michael. I know he hasn't really gone his spirit is still with us and he would everyone to be strong even though it is sad

Love and humanity need to be spread in Michael's name. Look at the hurt in the faces of those who loved him who he left behind - especially Jermaine and Janet. I could only imagine the unsurmountable pain that Katherine is feeling right now.

You all have family - do you want to see them as hurt as that? Please think of that. Please think of life being not only of endings, but of beginnings too. Think of the possibilities you have for the rest of your life. You will fall in love, get married, have children....Life will be better with time. Please take a moment to think of the ramifications of hurting yourself. Please. Do it for me, do it for the community we have here, and most of all, think before acting for yourself.

Michael's spirit takes a battering each time someone thinks of killing themselves.

Please don't do it. I've never been one to believe in spirits and life after death, but amazingly I believe Michael is alive in spirit. Isn't that amazing? I truly believe that.

You will get through this, it it very painful but i know you will get through this. Get through this phase, with us all, together, as one, and then we will give Michael some credit for still being here in spirit, he is watching over all his fans and waiting for the time that we sing and dance to him like always. He's waiting for us to give him some credit, to see us rejoice to him. He is waiting trust me.

We will get there.

we have an important job to keep Michaels legacy alive. I beg you not to go ahead with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back