Registration on Staplescenter.com JUST FOR FANS IN THE USA !!!

MJ_UltiMate_Fan

Proud Member
on staplescenter.com, just before registration for the tickets, it tells "Offer valid to residents of the United States only".

why GOD ??????

Michael wouldn't have wanted this, hell no !!!

this is so unfair !!!! what about us all the worldwide fans ???

Because it asks for the zip code or it can tell where you're registering from? Because if for the zip code, people who are definitely going could just put the zip code of the hotel they're staying at or sth? Doesn't make sense, it's supposed to be worldwide.
PS I hope no one registers just for the sake of trying the system.. only people who have definite plans to go!!!

I was able to register and I am outside the UK.. I put in my postal code fine.

Then got confirmation. :unsure:

Your registration for your chance to attend the Michael Jackson Public Memorial Service has been received. If your application is successful, you will receive an email on Sunday, July 5, 2009 after 11:00 a.m. Pacific Time with your exclusive unique code and instructions on how to obtain your two free tickets to attend the Public Memorial Service.
A valid ticket will be required to enter the STAPLES Center and L.A. LIVE area on Tuesday, July 6, 2009.
The tickets will be distributed for either the public memorial service in STAPLES Center or a live television broadcast in the adjacent Nokia Theatre.

I most likely won't be able to get out there.. But thought I would do it anyway and if I got a ticket I will give a true fan, I can see a lot of people registering just because.......... :no:

I agree. You guys should either put in a U.S. zip code or try to work something out with some U.S. fans to see if they can get tix for you.

I was able to register and I am outside the UK.. I put in my postal code fine.

Your registration for your chance to attend the Michael Jackson Public Memorial Service has been received. If your application is successful, you will receive an email on Sunday, July 5, 2009 after 11:00 a.m. Pacific Time with your exclusive unique code and instructions on how to obtain your two free tickets to attend the Public Memorial Service.
A valid ticket will be required to enter the STAPLES Center and L.A. LIVE area on Tuesday, July 6, 2009.
The tickets will be distributed for either the public memorial service in STAPLES Center or a live television broadcast in the adjacent Nokia Theatre.

:no:

i got a confirmation too... but did not save the page. what was the email addy that we are supposed to save? it was something like info@michaeljacksonmemorial.com or something

refresh my memory please

And only 17,500 tickets!! No screens outside! Thank God there will be a live feed of the service. It's only fair they do that.

I'm :pray: that all my friends in
California,Nevada and New York, Dallas
and Florida get tickets to go. :praying: since I can't make it there
to Tuesday :cry:

The famaly know that fans are going to be there from all around the world, even Jermaine said that tons of fans are coming from the UK.

they are obviously planning world wide memorial services ...

I was planning to fly to LA if i knew the plans,but if i don't get the ticket..which is likely then that won't be happening.It doesn't seem fair,but given the situation they are trying their best.

the fans in us should help,they can say that they staying in that zipcode and use passbort as ID

Last edited:
hehe I used my Uncles Zip :p He lives in Cali! Although when i used my uk postcode it worked as well...

July 6????? I thought it was 7th of July?

confusing. does that measn u pick your ticket up on the 6th?

think jerm was exagerating abit there re the uk fans.u get upto 200 outside his hotel. they need to some sort of memorial over here though for euro fans

I thought thay said that the people who have been successful in getting a ticket will be told by email on Sunday and have to collect their ticket and wrist band on Monday. How feasible is it for someone outside of the US to do that I wonder? Maybe that's why they said US only.

Back