"Michael Jackson Historical Collection" Magazine (Scans Included)

MJsAngelOfMusic

Premium Member
Donations
$73.00
Hey All,

I think this is one of the best ones. I originally went to the store to buy the People and Entertainment weekly but changed my mind when I saw these. I'm now selling the "NewsWeek" on E-bay for the $7.00 I paid..shipping included. I'm honest in the posting saying..I really did not like it but someone might want it. LOL. Here are a few scans of the MJ Historical Magazine and a collection of things I have bought.

MJHistorical.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

Sorry, Can't scan the whole thing!

I also liked this one as well. It was a balance of Positive and Negative but really positive for the most part, great photo's and quotes. And I really don't know the name..it just says "Collectors Issue".

1-1.jpg
2-1.jpg

"Other stuff I bought"
5840_101677186551_670771551_1974421_4438757_n.jpg

This still all makes me so sad though. I just wish I was buying this stuff because of the great show he was about to put on. But I'm trying to celebrate his life right now. MJ too also had great friends of his that passed on but he kept their spirit with him and he kept moving, singing, dancing, and living. I'm trying to do the same cause I know he will always be with me.

Peace,
Destiny

I have all of the magazines you have, except instead of Newsweek I got People Magazine. And I mainly got them because you spoke positively of them, so thanks. I'm still waiting on Rolling Stone, Billboard, and Ebony.

I have all of the magazines you have, except instead of Newsweek I got People Magazine. And I mainly got them because you spoke positively of them, so thanks. I'm still waiting on Rolling Stone, Billboard, and Ebony.

Yeah, I mean for the most part they are all cool! but I really had not read that Newsweek and it's soooo not work it cause it was $7.00 with only 4 pages MJ.. Where was People is MJ all the way through; so that cools. I would have got people but I live on a budget and I liked the others. So same goes for Billboard, RS, and Ebony..if they are $7.00 with 3-4 pages..mj they can keep it..lol.

I'm trying to sell those Newsweek's now but at face value. In my listing I have the honest truth about them but if someone want to buy then they can..hehe. If not..I'm just out of 13.00 but that's ok cause I still bought them out of love for MJ.

oooooh and I don't think "US weekly" is worth the money either but it's still only $3.95 with good pics..so no lost there..hehe.

Does Borders take magazine back? I'd like to exchange it..hehe.

God Bless,
Destiny

People magazine was only a few pages of MJ stuff.... but I bought it before I found the Historical Collection and the "Exclusive Collection Edition" Magazines and I was hellbent on buying more MJ tribute magazines. From what I can tell, Rolling Stone, Billboard, and Ebony are all supposed to have MJ-only issues. Atleast thats what I've heard.

hm i havent seen those 2 mags... are they available in the UK as well?

they made a BIG mistake in this mag...see if you can spot it!

which one? the Historical one? I just looked at the pics and scanned the content. Is it a written mistake or a pic? I think I might know what you are talking about cause when I was reading it on the bus! I was shaking my head nooooo to something! lol! I'm gonna go look!

they made a BIG mistake in this mag...see if you can spot it!

"yeah the MJ browses the shelves during the launch of the 25th anni edit of thriller! lol!

That pic was of an impersonator! lol! We should write them! haa haa!

and there is a picture of the American Idol host "Randy Jackson" in there and not MJ's brother! lol!

Last edited:
Hey All,

I think this is one of the best ones. I originally went to the store to buy the People and Entertainment weekly but changed my mind when I saw these. I'm now selling the "NewsWeek" on E-bay for the $7.00 I paid..shipping included. I'm honest in the posting saying..I really did not like it but someone might want it. LOL. Here are a few scans of the MJ Historical Magazine and a collection of things I have bought.

MJHistorical.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

Sorry, Can't scan the whole thing!

I also liked this one as well. It was a balance of Positive and Negative but really positive for the most part, great photo's and quotes. And I really don't know the name..it just says "Collectors Issue".

1-1.jpg
2-1.jpg

"Other stuff I bought"
5840_101677186551_670771551_1974421_4438757_n.jpg

Destiny

It's amazing, I've been looking for this special issues... sadly where I live I can find NOTHING, Only 1 store imports a few foreign magazines, most of them with 1 month delay. I just found de Newsweek!! I want them all so bad!! Any ideas?? Suggestions??

The Historical one is ok... they have a lot of wrong captions though. One picture they have says its Michael, but its really a young Randy. They have a pic of Randy Jackson the American Idol judge in there as MJs bro. Its just stupid mistakes.

for those in the UK you can buy Smash Hits which is a magazine one off from them dedicated entirely to Michael.

It came out today although I havent seen any in stores yet, so look out for it this week. :)

Back