Refunds of the Aftershow tickets?

jarza

Proud Member
Does anyone know if Ticketmaster is going to refund the Aftershow tickets? :mello:

Good question...on bank statements, was it noted as a different sum of money? As in not included with the ticket price? Suppose it will be refunded, surely!

I ordered the concert tickets and Aftershow tickets separately so I don't know about that.

I wonder too. But in their policy it said that they give refund for canceled events. Aftershow was canceled too - I couldn't find any info on TM about it. So i think it would be refunded. But I still filled the form, it was about week ago, no changes, no confirmation. I guess, I have to call them :(

I called them and they confirmed that this form is for aftershow too. As for confirmation email, they said no email and said send all quiestions to AEG. They said allow 21 days for refund.

I called them and they confirmed that this form is for aftershow too. As for confirmation email, they said no email and said send all quiestions to AEG. They said allow 21 days for refund.

Thanks! :)

If I ask for a refund for a VIP entrance do I get an aftershow ticket aswell?

I got this email from Ticketmaster today:

Michael Jackson Aftershow Party - Indigo2

Dear Ticketmaster customer,

We are writing with regards to the tickets you purchased for the Michael Jackson aftershow parties at Indigo2.

As the event will no longer take place, a refund has been issued to the card used at the time of booking. Please allow up to 15 days for the amount to appear in your account.

Please note, this refund refers to your aftershow party tickets only. Any other requests for a refund or souvenir tickets will be processed separately and you will be notified when actioned.

If you have not yet submitted your request please do so by clicking here

If you require any further assistance, please contact us by clicking on:
http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/h/customer_serve.html

Thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,
Ticketmaster Customer Service Department

Back