mehdiblanket

Proud Member
Michael made his come back in 13 july ,l thought that number is not a good sign ,l feel really sad l am not enjoying my life ,when l smile l feel sad when l put Michael's dvd l hate life ,l do hate 2009 this is the worst year in my life.

It was such an exciting time and we were all counting down the days until his comeback but then we get the worst news we could have ever imagined.
Find comfort in the fact that Michael is in a better place now.
Stay Strong.

yup..13 ehh its sad. when i got the People michael tribute mag. issue on the bottom of it says july 13th. as in on stands til the 13th...
whereas before it was for the concerts now its for the week of all these tribute death magazines will probably last on the shelves that we are trying to grab up. sad.

I'm with you all there. :( I can't even go into town now without crying and having to go back home. I tried yesterday, and it was full of people buying things for the holidays, and other events they had planned.... I was so looking forward to the summer coming so we could see Michael again.... and now it's here, it's the worst summer of my life. :(

Back