"Anyone But Michael"

Cinnamon234

Proud Member
Okay, is it wrong that I used to say this to myself all the time? I feel bad when anyone dies, but whenever i'd watch the news and they would say "Breaking news, an entertainer or famous celebrity has just died" or whatever it was, the first thing that would pop into my head was "I hope it's not Michael. Anyone but Michael". I always said that anyone else could die, just not MJ. Alright, I know that sounds bad, I feel terrible when anyone passes, but I always hoped that I would never turn on the news or come online or read the paper and see that something horrible has happened to MJ. He was the ultimate one I was always praying nothing would ever happen too and i'm still just in shock that it happened at all.

I feel terrible for thinking this way but it's true. I always said that is the one celebrity death I would be a wreck over. I mean I was sad when others died before-Aaliyah in particular. I cried a bit when she passed, but nothing like it was when MJ died. I was literally bawling and sobbing non-stop like I had lost a family member when I heard he had passed away. It's like my worst nightmare has come true. Still cannot believe this.

I said way before michael passed that I don't care if the whole hollywood blow up just as long as michael wasn't there. This is bad to say too. I remember so many times come on mjjc or mjjf and seeing RIP for a celeb. I would comment if I felt something for that particular celeb or most times think nothing of it. Michael was still here and that's all that mattered. Now this whole board, forum, community is one big RIP, sad, place. I just can't believe it. Not in a trillion and one years would I have thought on june 25 when I woke up a few hours later michael would be all over the news for his death. I hate this so much its crazy. I really feel like if I had the choice to give up body limbs or parts that I would to have michael back. Its crazy. I hate this as the last chapter for michael. For his family, for anyone of us. At least james Brown, sammy got to live to be old or somewhat. Mike didn't uUUUUUUUUUUUUGH! he was middle age at 25. How sad.

Michael was immortal to me. Even one of my friends who is not a fan said "I actually thought he was immune to death"...

It's such a blow in the face, it makes you re-think everything about life.

Don't think it's bad to think this way. It's more kind of normal?!

Usually ppl/human beings fight to survive... put them somewhere unknown and they start to do whatever strange only to survive.

I think we all need to accept that Michael is a part of our heart and we want it to survive, we want to protect it.
Some of us will even try to keep the pain... worried when the pain would fade there could be nothing left. But Michael has touched all our hearts so there will be always the love. Michael has given us so much and it seems most of it went straight into our hearts because there it will live on with us.
We need to have faith in eachother, in ourselves and in our love which connected us to Michael, which wasn't a one way thing.

Do not feel bad... thoughts are free... and keep trash away from the heart and the soul at times! Just always keep the faith!

To be honest with you, I still think this way. I ask myself "Why Michael? Why HIM? Why not someone else?" I swear, if I had to choose between Michael and 10 famous celebrities to be dead, I would choose 10 celebrities or even hundred but NOT Michael. I wouldn't mind if someone other died, really... as long as it's not Mike it is okay with me.
I mean, don't get me wrong, I HATE when ppl die, but It's even worse when it's MICHAEL.

Yeah I agree This will be always a Big question why Michael ? Now the music dies .
I dont care about any celebritie out there I am done with this world .

Don't feel bad.
heart.gif
It's because Michael is closer to your heart than all the rest, that's why. And that is very loving. I wouldn't say there was any badness in you, because you didn't wish it on anyone. xxxxx

Yes, I agree to let anyone but not Michael! I think, why the Lord does not ask us about it, this is not true, such people as Michael can not die like this and should not be.​

Yeah I agree This will be always a Big question why Michael ? Now the music dies .
I dont care about any celebritie out there I am done with this world .

Me neither. I don't really care about any other celebrity like that and wont ever care about a famous person the way I cared about MJ. Entertainment, as of now, is dead for me. It will never be the same for me now that MJ is gone.

its not nice but i feel the same way! anyone but michael and i mean anyone!!

I love him so much.. I keep asking God why didnt you take me instead :(
Why Michael? Why this man? Why the most beautiful soul who has given so much to the world? What did he do to deserve this!! I never ever ever thought this would happen now. I thought he would live for a long time. And then when I watch that clip of him saying he wants to live forever I just break down and cry. It was so unexpected and it was my worst fear. I feared actually for a long time that someone would hurt Michael, I was always worried about him. This is so tragic, He was so young too. Only 50 :( Poor baby. And to happen at a time when he was making a comeback too is so unfair. There is no magic in the world now. Everything is so sad.. I will be depressed for a long time, its going to be really hard now.

Back