A list of Channels That will show the memorial for Michael Jackson on Tuesday

Aww I really hope I could see it in some Finnish channel..

i know sky news and sky Arts1 will be showing in the Uk but i would also think most of the news channels would be showing it around the world

Speaking of Internet sites that will stream the funeral ; have there been confirmed internet sites that will show the memorial service in real time?

I would like to view the service while I am at work.

For the UK, is it definitely being shown on Sky News from 5:30pm?

I'm not 100% sure, but I could have swore it was advertised on SkyNews, though when I went onto Sky and looked at the listings for that date, there was nothing on for it. Though I guess they won't bother updating it.

And how about BBC? Are they going to show this? :scratch:

What sites are streaming it live on the net? I want to be able to talk to fans while it is happening, but I dont have a TV in my room, so I'll be watching online.

Speaking of Internet sites that will stream the funeral ; have there been confirmed internet sites that will show the memorial service in real time?

I would like to view the service while I am at work.

I typed this is at Google and it came up with a list of the following sites for the MJ memorial streaming. Unless anything better comes up ie: BBC ITV or SKY etc then it will be well worth a try

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=e...jackson+live+memorial+video+streaming&spell=1

I looked at a couple of UK TV guides and couldn't see it, but they were free ones with my mum and dad's paper, so couold have been pre-printed. I would have hoped it would be in on the BBC??!

Will there be a website to watch online? :(

Or what news channels are showing the memorial in the UK?

I believe that E! Entertainment will be streaming as well.

Back