Memorial E-mails? anybody receive one?

MJsAngelOfMusic

Premium Member
Donations
$73.00
Hey All,

Was just wondering if anyone received any info yet regarding the memorial at the Staples Center?

Last edited:
Re: Memorial E-mails? has anyone received one?

We have abut 2 hours until we are supposed to hear anything. But I did read that if you do get them you will have to go with your ID to Dodger Stadium tomorrow between 8-6 to pick them up

Early this morning, headline or cnn (sorry cant remember) announced the emails wouldnt be going out till Monday because of the large number of people that signed up, they had problems with the drawing or something like that.

yeah I hope some members from here get them. With 2 million people registered though the chances are slim :(

That would be strange for them not to send out e-mails until tomorrow. You are supposed to start picking up your tix at 8am tomorrow morning. CNN here about an hour ago said they would be sent out at 2pm ET today

That would be strange for them not to send out e-mails until tomorrow. You are supposed to start picking up your tix at 8am tomorrow morning. CNN here about an hour ago said they would be sent out at 2pm ET today

maybe I saw it on msnbc but Im leaning towards headline. I have horrible insomnia, so it was really really early in the morning when they announced this, approx 5 amish.

We have abut 2 hours until we are supposed to hear anything. But I did read that if you do get them you will have to go with your ID to Dodger Stadium tomorrow between 8-6 to pick them up

Really? where did you guys here this from? Aww man! I'm not going but registered for my 2 friends who were had no access to computers.. I better tell them cause they wanted to fly out of DC at 6:00pm Monday night.. dang!

The news anchor did say they changed it till monday, but Ive checked all channels I listed and they're all saying sunday...dunno I guess they misreported

Yes have your fiends plan to fly out earlier. If you go to ticketmaster and type in Michael Jackson it tells you how the procedure will work for picking up the tickets. You only have until 6pm Monday to pick them up.

Who else is bangin away at their RELOAD button for their email right now?

Who else is bangin away at their RELOAD button for their email right now?

MEEEEEEEE
But I don't think it's gonna happen they said that over 2.1 million people had logged on within the first two hours and there only picking 17 thousand. I know I wont get it. I have bad luck anyway.

Yes have your fiends plan to fly out earlier. If you go to ticketmaster and type in Michael Jackson it tells you how the procedure will work for picking up the tickets. You only have until 6pm Monday to pick them up.

Thanks sooo much!:wub:

We have a 0.4% chance of getting a ticket. That's more chance of getting a ticket than getting struck by lightening.....according to TMZ

MEEEEEEEE
But I don't think it's gonna happen they said that over 2.1 million people had logged on within the first two hours and there only picking 17 thousand. I know I wont get it. I have bad luck anyway.

Keep the faith girl! you never know..

Memorial is not funeral... right? So Michael's body is not going to be there? I don't understand anything now... :(

so your telling me more people registered for memorial tickets than for the presale? thats just wrong!

so your telling me more people registered for memorial tickets than for the presale? thats just wrong!

1 million people registered for pre-sale This Is It tickets.
500 million registered for the memorial tickets.

there were 500 mill hits not registarations. 1.6 mill registared for tickets

nothing here :(

Nothing for me...

u have until 8pm L.A time get one dont give up hope

Are people waiting for confirmation until they book their flights? Because flights may be sold out by the time they finally announce it.... I think those who can go, should. You might still get a ticket it some people who can't go get chosen. Go and keep checking your e-mails and the forum.

I booked and have until midnight to cancel ! I'm hoping even if I don't get in someone here will offer up one of their two tix if theyregoin from NYC or something. If I get tix I'll have an extra being I'm going alone. Agh this waiting is killing me

What about now? Anyone? I haven't received anything yet. I hope they send everyone an email whether they got tickets or not.

Back