Aussies complain to channel nine!!!

**Tink**

Proud Member
They are friken gonna air that sick and twisted doc "What Really Happened" AGAIN at 12:30 am on Wed BEFORE his memorial! How fucking disrespectful!!

We have to stand up for our Michael - he isn' with us anymoreto do it himself, we have to!!!

Channel Nine General Comments and Complaints

a.lbody { color: #0033cc; text-decoration: none; } a.lbody2 { color: #0033cc; text-decoration: none; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 700; } ninemsn has no control over general Channel Nine broadcasts, or television programs. Any general inquiry or complaint relating to this must be sent directly to Channel Nine in the methods explained below.

General Comments and Enquiries
If you have a comment relating to a Channel Nine program featured on ninemsn, please feel free to share it with us and other viewers on our discussion boards.

How to contact Channel Nine
For general inquiries about television shows or broadcasting you can contact Channel Nine directly:

By phone:
Channel Nine Sydney (02) 9906-9999 Channel Nine Melbourne (03) 9420-3111 Channel Nine Brisbane (07) 3214-9999 Channel Nine Adelaide (08) 8267 0111 Channel Nine Perth (08) 9449 9999
or by writing to:
NSW Viewers: PO Box 27 Willoughby, NSW 2068
Vic Viewers: PO Box 100 Richmond, Vic 3121
QLD Viewers: PO Box 72 Brisbane, QLD 4001

Alternatively contact your local Channel Nine or Win Network Station from your local white pages.

ninemsn customers are welcome to submit all other comments, questions, or suggestions using the e-mail forms provided by that site. ninemsn has no control over general broadcasting of Channel Nine television shows. You must send any request regarding these issues via the methods below.

Complaints
To make a complaint about Channel Nine, or a featured program, you must, in accordance with Australian Broadcasting Authority requirements and the Free TV Australia Code of Practice, make it in writing:

Show Specific Complaints:
Show specific complaints must be addressed to "The Executive Producer"of that program at:

P.O. Box 27
Willoughby NSW 2068

General Programming & Content Complaints
To make a specific complaint regarding general programming matters (such as program content, classification issues, time occupied by non-program matter, program promotions etc) please direct your complaint in writing to:

The Programming Department
Channel Nine
In Your Local City

Alternatively contact your local Channel Nine or Win Network Station from your local white pages.

ninemsn has no control over general broadcasting of Channel Nine television shows. We will not be able to process your request if you send this via email to us. All enquiries must be sent via post, or expressed verbally directly to Channel Nine.

Complaints regarding the placement of a Television Commercial
Complaints relating to the placement of a television commercial broadcast on Channel Nine should be directed in writing to:

The Traffic Department
Channel Nine
In your local city

Complaints regarding the content of a Television Commercial
Complaints relating to the content of a television commercial broadcast on Channel Nine should be directed in writing to:

Advertising Standards Bureau
Level 2/97 Northbourne Avenue
TURNER ACT 2612

Phone: (02) 6262 9822 (Enquiry only - telephone complaints not accepted)
Fax: (02) 6262 9833
Email: Please use online form on website: www.advertisingstandardsbureau.com.au

Details To Include
You should include your name, address and if possible, a daytime phone number. Complaints cannot be addressed by Channel Nine unless they are submitted in this way.

Unfortunately it wont change a thing. The Australian media havent been kind. Very disappointed in them.

you've got to be kidding!!!

what a kick in the guts. I looked on this site last time this crock of sh*t was aired and couldn't see much (might have been looking in the wrong place) cause i thought for sure MJ fans would light up the channel 9 swithboard in disgust...but all seemed pretty quiet.

Thanks for this info. I will email and give them a phone call....and to all those that don't live in Australia send them an email anyway. Don't let this repugnant load of trash get aired AGAIN!!! it was bad enough the first time.... but before the memorial is down right disrespectful.

Once you have emailed (see Tinks links) post it here.

Thanks Tink for getting the ball rolling.

Don't f*ck with the King !!!!

Yes please other countries complain too! I'm so angry! Enough is enough!

OMG!!! u gotta be kidding me...DONT THESE MEDIA PPL HAVE ANY REPESCT???... GUESS NOT! :angry:

NBC and MSNBC aired that twisted Martin Bashir Documentary. What upsets me is that some other cable channels keep going back and airing trial footage and the accusations and people who claim that they thought something inappropriate was going on. All lies! And the man was tried and found not guilty. I'm sick of all that mess being brought back up period! All the media and the greedy people in the US want is to take control of Michael's assets. The Jackson family cannot let this happen. We fans cannot let that happen. And yes, the biggest offender is Debbie Rowe!

hey guys, then email channel 9 pronto...i'm still writing mine..yes YOU can make a difference

Guys dont worry bout these idiot media are saying....belive me, if the jury had thought they had seen real proper evidence in the trial- they would have found him guilty.

And they said themselves .. they didnt find any real concreate evidence to say mike did it. So they thankfully found him NOT GUILTY!!!!!!

I'm also annoyed at Channell 9. Yesterday a reporter was in LA talking about the memorial tickets, and - even though he'd been granted a media pass - admitted to entering the online draw to 'win tickets to see hoe much they'd go for on ebay'. He said it'd pay for a nice holiday. What a creep!!

I sent them an email complaing about it, how disrespectful, especially to all these people who would so love to pay their respects. And to say it on national tv like that, urrrg. Made me angry.

8701girl,

We know that hun, it still doesn't excuse channel 9 for airing such crap and it doesn't hurt to spare 2 minutes of your time to complain.

The media make me sick, the first 2 days they were respectful, since then, they have been the worst ever!

the problem is that anyone who is not a fan only sees what is in the mainstream media. They don't think to do any research cause it's really not that important to them so they just believe this ish. That is why the more often this shit is put out there, the more people will say "oh look, he's a molester, the tv told me so, that diane diamond is a lovely lass, i'll believe whatever she tells me". They won't know any better. That's why it's important that this pathetic attempt at journalism should not be shown. Some people will believe anything because its much more fun to hate someone than to hear the truth.

The world will be watching, fans or not, and if they catch this show before the memorial it could do more harm when it comes to public opinion. And God knows public opinion has hurt this man enough.

Cheers

You have got to be kidding me?! If they are going to air a tv special called "What really happened" the least they could do is tell us what really happened! A family wanted money, so they sued Michael Jackson... that's basically all that happened! If they truly wanted to show us the man behind the music, I would recommend Private home movies. Like I've said before, you can't get much more personal than that... In fact, I'm going to email them now and ask them if they'll be willing to play that instead. The viewers saw "What really happened" the other day, they don't need to see it again.

Back