That has killed me - I'm gone

beccalovesmj

Proud Member
I can't... i can't breathe
i cant stop crying

i need michael back

paris your so brave i love you
michael :boohoo

this has made it worse i cant.. michael i cant belive he was in that box.

why

michael i need you

I know Becca, its really hard and tough to go on, but you have to do it for Michael, it's what he would want you to do. Remember him and introduce him to the younger generations in years to come. Soon you will feel happy.

i miss him so much
paris and the kids are jut so brave
and that truly hurt
i love him so much

I can't... i can't breathe
i cant stop crying

i need michael back

paris your so brave i love you
michael :boohoo

this has made it worse i cant.. michael i cant belive he was in that box.

why

michael i need you

Time is a great healer. It will get easier i promise. Hang in there. Mostly for your own family. X

Becca hang in there ok. Remember what they said about Michaels favorite song? Smile, though your heart is breaking. That was Michael to the core of his soul. That was his power... caring for the world, caring for the children, and caring for us. Show him what he tought you ok. It's terribly hard, but you have to try! Stay with us ok, you can do it!

Right now is the time for strength not ridicule. We all need one another and anything outside of that keep to yourselves.

Michael's children are full of courage and we need to be as well.

I'm thinking of you Becca. Michael is with the Lord now and we need to stay strong. Sending love

You're not alone becca. We love Michael and we love eachother! We'll keep Michaels spirit and we'll keep his legacy forever!!!
We need to stick together for that. Please feel the love of the fan community. You'll make it through this.

It's harder to accept the fact that he's gone after watching the memorial..I'm so so so sad.. I want him back. :cry:
He can't be dead...It must be a joke he played so he can live a peaceful life. :cry:

I'm feeling worse after watching this.
I don't know how I'm going to live now..

^ i feel like you

thanks everyone
i cant wait till my mj bracelet gets here that im going to wear ALL THE TIME so i know im always honouring him wheever i go even tho other ppl might not be able to see it i will know its always there and hes a part of me forever

It's harder to accept the fact that he's gone after watching the memorial..I'm so so so sad.. I want him back. :cry:
He can't be dead...It must be a joke he played so he can live a peaceful life. :cry:

I'm feeling worse after watching this.
I don't know how I'm going to live now..
Michael is at peace now. No more media, no more redicule, not more trials and tribulations. He'll be forever in our hearts. You can and you will get through this! The strenght is everywhere, Michaels power is everywhere and we as a community are here for you.

what can i do?
i wan to do something big to .. i dont know to honour michael to carry on his legacy..to make everyone love him forever.
i feel so helpless

what can i do?
i wan to do something big to .. i dont know to honour michael to carry on his legacy..to make everyone love him forever.
i feel so helpless

just live becca... with his spirit in your soul... and his love in your heart! You'll make him proud! That's the best way to honor him, I believe.

I have tape that memorial service because I knew I won't be able to handle it. But I did see parts of it. And the one part that I saw I wish I haven't seen. Was when they brought Michael out. I am just crying so hard now because I can't get that out of my head. My heart is clearly broken right in 2. And I don't think it is ever going to heal. They say people can die from a broken heart. I just hope I am one of them. That way I can go be with Michael.

Honey, it was the service he deserved, and what a lot of us needed to feel a part of. No matter how far away we live. He's not gone, he is all around us, and I bet he felt so touched by all the words and songs. I found myself watching it from Michael's point of view, as well as a fan. The whole thing was beautiful.

I know it's so hard to see his casket. *big hug* I can't believe I'm saying the word casket.... but part of us needed that closure. And they played WYBT and other songs that some fans were too upset to listen to again - I like to think this broke things in gently for them. Stay strong. xxx

That was so hard to watch
I cried literally through the whole thing and burst into tears after Paris spoke.

My head hurts and my heart is heavy.

My prayers are with the Jackson family and all the fellow fans.

May Michael finally find peace - something he well and truly deserves.

Michael will be with us forever. As he said himself - "You ain't seen nothin' yet!"

We love you, Michael. xx

Back